Help me please for microsoft office

1. Posts : 2
    windows 10

Help me please for microsoft office

Dear All,

i bought a laptop for my daughter from USA, and i came back to my country, now microsoft office want activation, please help me , she needs it for her class, how can i delete the office from it and i install a new one! i can not find uninstall from control panel, i would be glad if you help, thanks!
      My Computer

2. Posts : 2,818
    Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 21H1 (build 19043.1202)

arinbmw said:
    Dear All,

i bought a laptop for my daughter from USA, and i came back to my country, now microsoft office want activation, please help me , she needs it for her class, how can i delete the office from it and i install a new one! i can not find uninstall from control panel, i would be glad if you help, thanks!
    Hi follow this link and see if this is what you are after
    Completely Uninstall Office 365 Or Office 2016 From Windows 10

Please let us know how you get on
      My Computer

3. Posts : 2
    windows 10

hTconeM9user said:
    Hi follow this link and see if this is what you are after
    Completely Uninstall Office 365 Or Office 2016 From Windows 10

Please let us know how you get on
    nope it did not work! i can not see in control panel!
      My Computer

4. Posts : 2,818
    Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 21H1 (build 19043.1202)

arinbmw said:
    nope it did not work! i can not see in control panel!
    In control panel go to programs under that you will see uninstall a program click on that and you should find office in there you should see office 365 right click on that and it will ask you if you want to change or uninstall click what ever you want to do. and it will change it or uninstall it might take some time and you may have to restart your laptop after.
    It will tell you.
      My Computer