Are these fake or problematic licenses?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

  1. Posts : 269
    win10
    Thread Starter
       #21

    RK1997 said: View Post
    Only if the license is retail you don't have to worry. Sometimes, licenses other than retail may be blocked by Microsoft but your files stay with you only where you save them. The ones who provide you E-mail and password have complete access to your documents if you save them in that same account's OneDrive.
    Yes I totally understand that if I am provided email and passwords and those accounts are just very risky

    For a few bucks, I only worry about the security of my documents, I don't worry that the license is blocked tomorrow and the seller runs away,
    the value of documents should be much higher than that few bucks of money
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 54
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #22

    Tsw88 said: View Post
    Yes I totally understand that if I am provided email and passwords and those accounts are just very risky

    For a few bucks, I only worry about the security of my documents, I don't worry that the license is blocked tomorrow and the seller runs away,
    the value of documents should be much higher than that few bucks of money
    True enough. So if you are sent a key and if the activation is retail, you don't need to worry about the license as well as your documents.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 269
    win10
    Thread Starter
       #23

    RK1997 said: View Post
    True enough. So if you are sent a key and if the activation is retail, you don't need to worry about the license as well as your documents.
    Sorry, but how about if I am sent a key, but I don't know if the license is retail or if anything, will my doucments still be safe?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 6
    W10
       #24

    Just looking through the prices, on their website. I am inclined to think they're all dodgy licenses. Probably brought using a stolen credit card. Will get blocked some time in the future.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 54
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #25

    Tsw88 said: View Post
    Sorry, but how about if I am sent a key, but I don't know if the license is retail or if anything, will my doucments still be safe?
    I posted the method to check in last page.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Balbowa said: View Post
    Just looking through the prices, on their website. I am inclined to think they're all dodgy licenses. Probably brought using a stolen credit card. Will get blocked some time in the future.
    Many Indians are using these cheap keys for O2016 and O2019 but till now, it has remained activated.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 269
    win10
    Thread Starter
       #26

    Hi all, you guy talk about Office key and Amazon. But I couldn't find any cheap office key on Amazon. Most keys on Amazon are sold starting at a hundred something, which should not be what I am talking about. Would you please suggest a link on Amazon where I can get very cheap Office 2019 key? Thank you very very very much

    - - - Updated - - -

    I can't find any cheap key for Office on Amazon USA. Do you get from Amazon of other countries?
      My ComputerSystem Spec



  7. Posts : 6
    W10
       #27

    RK1997 said: View Post
    Many Indians are using these cheap keys for O2016 and O2019 but till now, it has remained activated.
    Are you saying that office licenses are cheaper in India than anywhere else, or that Indians are using these licenses and getting away with it? These are two entirely different things.

    I don't for once believe office is that cheap in India. There would be no market for it in the west, all the resellers will just source them from the grey market in India rather than sell these 100+ retail box sets.

    I know system builders who buy windows and office from 60-70 each.

    If you know these are technically illegal keys, and you still use them. Why bother at all, you might as well install and crack and bypass KMS. Don't be buying office for $10 and telling yourself you're doing something right.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Steve C's Avatar
    Posts : 4,124
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #28

    Tsw88 said: View Post
    Hi all, you guy talk about Office key and Amazon. But I couldn't find any cheap office key on Amazon. Most keys on Amazon are sold starting at a hundred something, which should not be what I am talking about. Would you please suggest a link on Amazon where I can get very cheap Office 2019 key? Thank you very very very much

    - - - Updated - - -

    I can't find any cheap key for Office on Amazon USA. Do you get from Amazon of other countries?
    Keep looking and also try Ebay
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 54
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #29

    Balbowa said: View Post
    Are you saying that office licenses are cheaper in India than anywhere else, or that Indians are using these licenses and getting away with it? These are two entirely different things.

    I don't for once believe office is that cheap in India. There would be no market for it in the west, all the resellers will just source them from the grey market in India rather than sell these 100+ retail box sets.

    I know system builders who buy windows and office from 60-70 each.

    If you know these are technically illegal keys, and you still use them. Why bother at all, you might as well install and crack and bypass KMS. Don't be buying office for $10 and telling yourself you're doing something right.
    People had their Office installation checked by Microsoft Agents for issues and they solved it everytime for them. They never told them that their product is non-genuine. Retail licenses are always genuine.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Related Threads
Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4492307/windows-10-why-were-recently-installed-updates-removed
Read more: Rolling Back From Windows 10 To Your Older OS Appears Problematic How to Go Back to the Previous Windows from Windows 10
I have been having problems with the Mail app(what the problem is doesn't matter in this thread) and decided to send feedback. What's cool about this is I found out you can use an option to reproduce the problem so Microsoft can collect the correct...
Did anyone see this? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930 Seems to be one less reason to reject Windows 10. Good on them. (But I'm not jumping ship yet.) (I'm going to have to come up with a comic image where I'm laying on a...
Hi there I've created a SIMPLE TEST network of 3 computers - on computer GYLFI is a stand alone (Real) Linux server, on another REAL machine is a computer BLACKDOG running Windows 8.1 and on this machine is a VIRTUAL machine WHITEHORSE running...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37.
Find Us