Can't Activate MS Office Word ón New Dell Inspiron 7630 PCnew Win 10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Posts : 235
    21H2 OS Build (2 2000. 978) Windows 11 Home (x64)

Okay Thanks Superfly I tried all the other methods went through the process's and the error still keeps coming up?
      My Computer

2. Posts : 235

G/Day Superfly, bro67, and all who have assisted me

I have just done a Belarc search and this is what I found (Attachment 01) There are 2 MS Word and MS Office installed and both say not activated? This was just hours ago

They were activated once I had trouble and rang them 3 times I have been using MS Office and Word 16 for Years.Where to from here Guys?.....Maybe Librer Office
    Last edited by Dasha; 31 Jan 2019 at 23:51. Reason: Attachment not sent
      My Computer

3. Posts : 16,950
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 22H2 Build 19045.4170

Uninstall every one of them.
      My Computer

4. Posts : 235

Thanks Denis, will do and return to the forum cheers Dasha
      My Computer

5. Posts : 928
    Win 10

I have had MS Office for 3 Years?
    The stand alone non-365 version is licensed for ONLY ONE computer. Sounds like you are attempting to use it on another computer than originally installed on.
    You will end up pleading your case to MS. If you still need to use it on the original computer you will need to purchase another one for the new computer.
      My Computers

6. Posts : 235

Thanks Porthos it's gone from bad to worse those"insistant Microsoft accounts have got me again it keeps asking for MS A every time I go to mdo anything and now it wont open MS Acc with the Password I gave and I have warning S Error S C/ No Mapping Between Security IDs and Mapping Was Done,
    It wont tell me if it is a MS A Local or Admin Acc? every time I move I get Verify or Create a MS Acc? so it looks as though I have finall done something wrong with my Password to my MS Acc
    Anyway now i am unable to open any folders Easy GMail, Ctrl Panel, Settings, Nothing I am over MS it install ed 1809 the other day now this can I reinstall Windows 10 Etc without losing all my Settings Apps Docs etc Maybe I should go back to DELL but MS is not their Problem?This very same thing MS Acc happened the first time I started MY new DELL in 2013 MS Acc it took 2 weeks for them to solve it any suggestions Please I hope this is in the right Forum Regards Dasha
      My Computer

7. Posts : 235

Porthos said:
    The stand alone non-365 version is licensed for ONLY ONE computer. Sounds like you are attempting to use it on another computer than originally installed on.
    You will end up pleading your case to MS. If you still need to use it on the original computer you will need to purchase another one for the new computer.
    Thanks for that Porthost but my Version was supposed to be perpetual" I have Paid for it to be reactivated at least twice? Maybe only on the other PC, 'thats the main reason I have persisted? So I have no choice but to go onto Libra I have bigger issue''s now see below thanks for the Help Regards Dash
      My Computer

8. Posts : 928
    Win 10

Dasha said:
    Thanks for that Porthost but my Version was supposed to be perpetual" I have Paid for it to be reactivated at least twice? Maybe only on the other PC, 'thats the main reason I have persisted? So I have no choice but to go onto Libra I have bigger issue''s now see below thanks for the Help Regards Dash
    perpetual"
    Means it is not a subscription.
    Install Office 2016 on a PC

Remember a one-time purchase version of Office is licensed for one install only.

Download and install or reinstall Office 2016 or Office 2013 - Microsoft Office
      My Computers