'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script

1. Posts : 6
    Windows 10

'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script

Hi all,

I've been trying to run a script used to generate email signatures within Outlook (specifically 2016).

The script runs fine on 99% of user accounts in AD, but a few users have come across issues.
    Mainly this being a 'New Profile' pop for Outlook being displayed, when all details should be drawn from queries pointed towards AD.

I've researched the net and found that it looks like the users local profile stores a registry key(s) which tell Windows where the 'default' email profile is saved.

Could it be that this entry has somehow become corrupt, and if it exists, does anyone know where its located within Windows 10 (64bit)?

Thanks.
      My Computer

dbreet said:
    Hi all,

I've been trying to run a script used to generate email signatures within Outlook (specifically 2016).

The script runs fine on 99% of user accounts in AD, but a few users have come across issues.
    Mainly this being a 'New Profile' pop for Outlook being displayed, when all details should be drawn from queries pointed towards AD.

I've researched the net and found that it looks like the users local profile stores a registry key(s) which tell Windows where the 'default' email profile is saved.

Could it be that this entry has somehow become corrupt, and if it exists, does anyone know where its located within Windows 10 (64bit)?

Thanks.
    Dunno, but let's have a look at the script.. ... ....
      My Computer