Windows 10: How Do I install Fonts? Solved

1.    28 Jun 2018 #1

How Do I install Fonts?

I would like to add different Fonts to MS Word, Libre Office, and WPS Office. Can someone tell me how to do this? Are they installed in Windows 10 somewhere and then the Offices can detect them, or do I need to install them in each Office Directory ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2.    28 Jun 2018 #2

Install them to the Fonts folder in Windows folder, then all apps can see them...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

3.    28 Jun 2018 #3

Thanks. I got confused for a while. Font files are zipped when downloaded. Unzipping them, I got TTF, OTF, PNG, and PDF files. Looks like right clicking on the files auto installs them (somewhere). I went with TTF first, then if no TTF, I installed the OTF files. Deleted everything else.
    Hopefully I got it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Related Threads
After installing KB4019472 for Windows 10 1607 This is the May 9 CU update, fonts will no longer install and IE will not display downloaded fonts. Has anyone else come across this and found any fix? I have tested on a clean install with no policy...
Hi, there seems to be some sort of issue. I tried Google for this and found absolutely no solution. Basically, I cannot seem to install any new fonts at all. Any font I try to install or preview, I will get a message saying "Not a valid font". Now...
For some reason, I can no longer install TTF fonts on my windows 10 PC. Here is a folder filled with web/ttf fonts that I am trying to work with. Every time I click on a TTF font, a small window appears onscreen, but only for a moment before it...
Fonts Will Not Install in General Support
Adobe Photoshop is so slow that it is unusable and i am 90% sure it is because i have a lot of fonts. So i deleted them from my windows font folder. But they refuse to go away. the fonts still appear and are still usable in gIMP and Photoshop. ...
General Tips Install Fonts in Windows 10 in Tutorials
How to Install Fonts in Windows 10 This tutorial is designed to show you how to install additional fonts in Windows 10. Starting with Windows 10 build 17704, you no longer need to be an administrator to install fonts. When you...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd