Windows 10: Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet

1.    26 Jun 2018 #1

Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet

I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they do not update on the tablet. What am I not doing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
       28 Jun 2018 #2

Hi.

So if you make a change to the file on on your PC you can then go to a browser, sign into your MS account, click on onedrive and see the changes in the file.

Same for tablet, make a change then sign in through a browser and see changes.

This really confirms that syncing is occurring.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Related Threads
Hi, after upgrading to new version of office (from 2013 to 2016) i have no new excel worksheet in new(folder) of context menu. Could please somebody help me out on this? I followed Shaun s tutorial for removing and reinstating New context menu...
(I've just tried "preview post" several times and each time it's stripped the whitespace and turned my ten paragraphs into a megaparagraph. I'm going to try pressing "submit new thread" and hope it doesn't do it this time.) Hello My Wacom...
Excel Worksheet in Drive G in Microsoft Office and 365
I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on...
I have a Tablet drawing monitor, and today the pen stopped working, I fiddled with it for a while, I tried uninstalling the drivers for the Hardware and reinstalling, but then I noticed that the Tablet Settings and Calibration Options you normally...
I have a Cherry Mobile Alpha Morph that works without problems aside from the fact that, when I undock it from the keyboard, it doesn't detect that it should now be in Tablet Mode. I have to manually go to the Action Center and toggle it there. Same...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd