Windows 10: Office Outlook Security Certificate Out of Date.

1.    19 Jun 2018 #1

Office Outlook Security Certificate Out of Date.

I keep getting the attached Security Certificate warning on my computer when I open Office Outlook. I have updated the certificate but it hasn't made any difference. How do I get rid of this Security Certificate problem please? Please note I am not using Office 365. I have Office 2016 on my computer. When the certificate warning appears I usually get a request to sign into my email at Microsoft Outlook.com. Any thoughts please?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Microsoft Office Outlook Security Certificate.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	475.6 KB 
ID:	192792
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2.    25 Jun 2018 #2

Seems an issue on Microsofts side. You could try to set up the account again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Related Threads
I have most recent version of Outlook for Windows Ten with six e-mail accounts. It has operated without a problem since installation -- about two weeks ago. It has always asked me if I will accept the security certificate from one of my e-mail...
Anyone having security certificate problems when trying to use Outlook.com mail with Firefox recently might want to watch this site for Microsoft's progress in fixing the fault. Office 365 Service Status I can usually get in now with...
I'm helping a friend upgrade her computer and one of the things I did was helped her acquire and install a copy of Personal Office 365, which includes Outlook 2016. She's been doing her email on Outlook.com until now but now wants to use Outlook...
Hey Guys, Long time since I have been here, hope you are all well. :-) When I try to log onto my Plesk control panel I am presented with the "There is a problem with this website’s security certificate." which I have always had but there used...
IE Security Certificate Warning in Browsers and Email
My wife and I belong to our local medical centre web site. In IE it keeps asking her not to open it due to having no security certificate. But when I look at it and open it in FF; not a problem. Is IE being overzealous My AVG Internet...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd