Windows 10: Limit to # of folders in MS Outlook?

1.    02 Jun 2018 #1

Limit to # of folders in MS Outlook?

I have a large folder list but it seems as I add more folders they seem to disappear after I close Outlook in Office 365. Anyone ever had this problem? I can recreate the folder and a second later everything that was in the original folder appears. But once I close down the same thing happens again on the next opening.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Win10 Home and Pro, Win10 Insider Preview, WinXP Home Premium, Linux Mint
       02 Jun 2018 #2

Have seen Outlook 'hide' Folders further down in the left column. But have seen using more subFolders work good.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

3.    02 Jun 2018 #3

Well that is a thought. I can easily create subfolder for different types of business files. I will give that a try. Thanks for responding. Will not take long to try this solution.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Related Threads
Outlook 2016 insists on creating a Trash folder in my IMAP accounts and moving deleted items there. I want to use another folder for deleted items. It was possible to specify the folders to use for Sent and Deleted items in Outlook 2010 but I can't...
I imported two .csv files containing my contacts into Outlook 2016. They are now stored in the Contacts Personal Folders, but I cannot make this particular folder the default one for contacts, nor can I get it included in the list of address book...
I am in the process of migrating from an old PC on XP ,Office 2000 and Outlook Express. Will it be possible to preserve and move across my existing Outlook Express emails and folders to my new PC, which will have latest Windows 10 and Office 365. ...
I use Microsoft Outlook 2010 with OS Windows 10. I have just bought a new PC and I want to migrate my Outlook data to the new PC. I exported the Outlook data file from the old PC and then imported the data file to the new PC. I now have...
I'm trying to help out a friend who just bought a new Windows 10 laptop. His old laptop was also W10 (upgraded from W7), and although his email was from the phone company, he hated the way they had it laid out, so he used Outlook. He had pared his...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd