Windows 10: Searching stopped working in Outlook 2013

1.    24 May 2018 #1

Searching stopped working in Outlook 2013

(Maybe a repost. Sorry for any confusion.)

I have Office 2013 Plus Pro installed on a Windows 10 64 Pro System. Recently search stopped working for all Outlook parts: email, tasks, contacts, etc. So I redid the index using the Control Panel Indexing applet.

What I don't understand is that before I redid the index, the system had about 731,000 items indexing. After the re-indexing was complete, there were only 583,000 items indexed. Outlook is definitely one of the areas being indexed.

What should I do here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	190091
      My ComputersSystem Spec

2.    03 Jun 2018 #2

x509 said: View Post
    (Maybe a repost. Sorry for any confusion.)

I have Office 2013 Plus Pro installed on a Windows 10 64 Pro System. Recently search stopped working for all Outlook parts: email, tasks, contacts, etc. So I redid the index using the Control Panel Indexing applet.

What I don't understand is that before I redid the index, the system had about 731,000 items indexing. After the re-indexing was complete, there were only 583,000 items indexed. Outlook is definitely one of the areas being indexed.

What should I do here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	190091
    Anyone?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

Related Threads
Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook in Microsoft Office and 365
I have been using Microsoft office more than 10 years. Now, I am no facing a problem. I am currently using Office 2016 pro version with Windows 10 OS. Desktop 2016 calendar has been syncing with iPhone and iPAD. But Desktop calendar has stopped...
I am running Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. In the past about 70% of my email message would be sent to the junk mail folder. Now Outlook rarely flags any message as junk. I have set the Junk Email Options to "High" and have run the Office...
My live.com email stopped working with my Windows Phone, and Outlook 2007 on Desktop Both stopped Sat AM 10/29 I can still sign into Outlook.com and newer emails are there, but why did it stop loading into my other devices? Windows 10 Home 1607...
Trying to start Outlook 2010, get message "Microsoft Outlook has stopped working". (Same result in Outlook "safe mode".) Outlook opens folder pane, message pane & preview pane. Then a popup with message above. This is a Windows 10 system...
Good Day, I checked Outlook Preferences and made sure enable desktop notification is enable. I went into windows setting and made sure notifications for Outlook are enable. I still cannot get the new email notification, I do see the envelope at...