Windows 10: Outlook 2016 and Search by Name in Address Book

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
       24 May 2018 #1

Outlook 2016 and Search by Name in Address Book

I'm running Outlook 2016 (v 1804, 64-bit). I have my default email address as Outlook.com. I sync my iCloud contacts to Outlook occasionally by just copying them over in my macOS address book.

They show up fine in Outlook. However, if I search by last name, the contact doesn't show. If I search by first name, it'll show.

Is there a setting that I'm missing here to search by last name?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
       28 May 2018 #2

Looks like this has been a bug for a while now...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Related Threads
I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person. When you open the address book, the choice that has the current...
I've followed the MS advice shown at:- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/287563/contact-information-does-not-appear-in-the-address-book-in-outlook I still can't get my contacts to show in the Address Book. All worked fine until I had...
I imported two .csv files containing my contacts into Outlook 2016. They are now stored in the Contacts Personal Folders, but I cannot make this particular folder the default one for contacts, nor can I get it included in the list of address book...
Solved Address Book - Outlook - missing in Browsers and Email
my computer was updated early hours this morning, 13 December, but i notice now that my address book in my email Outlook is missing. how do I get it back? .... I presume it must still be there, somewhere!!
How do I move Outlook 2013 Address Book CONTACTS to Win 10 CONTACTS ??
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd