Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR Solved

1.    #1

Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR

I found a news article that I wanted to show my doctor when I visit him in a couple of weeks.

It relates to numbness in the leg and its relationship to Vitamin B12.

Which I have....but I eat ( I thought so anyhow) a balanced diet and take vitamins every day. But apparently, it has not been enough.

I printed out the article, but I wanted to highlight the significant points without circling them with a pen or highlighting them in yellow with a highlighter.

I tried to copy and paste the article to MSFT Paint 3D and Windows Paint.

But neither worked.

I want to be able to highlight specific points in the article with yellow, save the changes and print the article.

How do I do this?

Thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2. Posts : 683
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Have you tried One Note, I use the paid version but Win 10 comes with one for free.

Several browsers have add ons that make it simple copy and paste text or whole web pages into new notes and it can highlight with keyboard commands.

Get started with OneNote and notebooks - OneNote

Basic tasks in OneNote for Windows 10 - Office Support

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/08/21/windows-10-tip-three-ways-get-started-onenote/

You may also find other interesting tips by searching the forum.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

3.    #3

Thanks, after I saw the suggestion to use One Note, I wondered why I had not previously considered copying it to WORD and using the highlight / paint function they have at the top.

That is what I did and my problem is solved....except the numbness in my foot.

I'll have to wait in the next doctor appointment for that problem.

I appreciate your help.
      My ComputerSystem Spec