Windows 10: Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet

1.    1 Week Ago #1

Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet

I've recently bought the above and have installed in on my laptop, and would now like to be able to edit and see my documents on Word and Excel on my android tablet. I'm at a bit of a loss on how to achieve this. I've looked at the support given on the Microsoft website however I'm a little unsure on to go about this. Do I get the apps from the Android store and download onto my tablet and sign in using my Microsoft email account and password or would it be the Microsoft Account password? Sorry to be a bit dim Many thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2.    1 Week Ago #2

Try this Microsoft Tutorial: Install and set up Office on an Android - Office Support.
    HTH,
    --Ed--
      My ComputersSystem Spec

Related Threads
I uncompacted my android tablet a few days ago and I cant stop it. It says Select C:\360UnCompact\Uncompact.exe. help me how do i get my tablet off of this so i can use it??? Im in desperate need of help... This is what im seeing now...
Solved Android Tablet in Drivers and Hardware
Can you use files created on Win 10 in an Acer 500 tablet? I want to use an external drive
Microsoft Office for Android in Microsoft Office and 365
Microsoft goes all in with Android apps for business | ZDNet Wow! How did I miss this one? I tested Office for Android when there were only Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Then Outlook became available. To be fair, I got an invite, but hadn't paid...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd