Windows 10: Office Lens will not install

1. Posts : 264
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit and ANDROID Lollipop
       31 Mar 2018 #1

Office Lens will not install

The installation of Office Lens is stuck every time at 20.60 KB. I am trying to re-install it because it won't launch ---- right at the start it reported 'something is wrong' and falsely claimed the camera was in use by another app. I tried with both cameras & I have restarted the PC several times.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2. Posts : 8,133
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
       01 Apr 2018 #2

Have you tried installing after doing a clean boot?

Really doesn't seem to be any support for this product online. Found an email address.

http://olenssup@microsoft.com

Was listed in Store, I did not test.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

3. Posts : 264
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit and ANDROID Lollipop
       03 Apr 2018 #3

Office Lens

Thanks for reply. However, the app unexpectedly started installing itself while I was doing something else, so I guess it was in some sort of pending state. It is OK now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

4. Posts : 8,133
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
       03 Apr 2018 #4

Great.
      My ComputerSystem Spec