Windows 10: Excel Error Code (Tolik) Solved

1.    27 Feb 2018 #1

Excel Error Code (Tolik)

I tried to open Excel and it said it was not installed.
    I have Windows Office 2016 installed and my Windows Word works just fine.

I tried to open the app and it said Windows Excel is not installed......(Tolik)
    I am seeing the error code when I try to upload TraderXL from CNET.

Excel is downloaded, if I open one of the many examples they have, it opens just fine.

But TraderXL still won't download.
    Even if I open Excel on a new page, it still won't open.

I tried searching online for a solution but I only found solutions to Windows 2007......... and similar outdated formats.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2.    27 Feb 2018 #2

Anyone.......I would really like to download the TraderXL
      My ComputerSystem Spec

10 Home x64 (1809) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       27 Feb 2018 #3

RaymondWindoz10 said: View Post
    I tried to open Excel and it said it was not installed.
    I have Windows Office 2016 installed and my Windows Word works just fine.

I tried to open the app and it said Windows Excel is not installed......(Tolik)
    I am seeing the error code when I try to upload TraderXL from CNET.
    TraderXL Pro is a discontinued product. The last update for it was in 2012 and it only supports using Excel versions up to Office 2010. Your version of Excel is too new for it to recognise it, by the looks of it.
    The further development and support of the below products are discontinued. You can update your purchased copies to the latest versions listed below (if needed) and continue using them "as is"....
    Compatibility Latest version
    TraderXL Pro Package Excel 2000-2010 (32-bit) 6.1.39 (2012-09-16)
    http://www.analyzerxl.com/obsolete-software/latest
      My ComputersSystem Spec

4.    27 Feb 2018 #4

Thanks........

I'll find another product to use........
      My ComputerSystem Spec