Windows 10: I want to copy my word 2007 dvd disc

1.    16 Feb 2018 #1

I want to copy my word 2007 dvd disc

What is easiest way to do this?
    I was reinstalling word after reinstalling win10 , and i was just imagining what if my install disc gets ruined.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2.    16 Feb 2018 #2

Any DVD copying software will do it or create an ISO file then write it to DVD and keep in PC for further backup
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Related Threads
Word 2007 A line spacing problem in Microsoft Office and 365
I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced. I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line...
Just got back my son's two month since purchase of ACER Laptop after needing a new hard drive. As my handicapped son will get confused from the any Word Program even if a trial version or just an advertisng shell. I deleted the MS Word Program...
Solved Word 2007 configuration in Microsoft Office and 365
My OS is Windows 10 and my computer is an HP Lap Top series 15. I have MS Office2007 installed and all of a sudden when I open Word it wants to go through a reconfiguration process which takes about 45 seconds. It will do it every time. To try to...
Cannot change Word 2007 style in Software and Apps
When I open a template that has my heading and footer, and save it as a document, I cannot change style from Strong to Normal, I click Normal, nothing happens, Strong keeps highlighted. Template and document act the same way. Thanks, Luis.
I just installed the Word Preview app from the store - it's fairly usable, but... when you open an existing docx file, it claims it is in an old file format, offers to save a copy in the newer format, or loads the file read-only. So it saves a copy...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd