Windows 10: Storing Onenote notes locally?

1.    16 Feb 2018 #1

Storing Onenote notes locally?

When I used Evernote there was a facility to mark notes or a notebook for storage locally so they can be accessed when there is no internet connection. Is there a way to do similar in Onenote? I am using Onenote 2016 (the free one).
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2.    16 Feb 2018 #2

If you read this MS support note, you'll see they address your concerns therein: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...best-practices. (It works for 2016/Office 365 versions as well as for the versions cited.)
    HTH,
    --Ed--
      My ComputersSystem Spec

3.    18 Feb 2018 #3

It seems that one must have a paid-for Office package containing Onenote to be able to do this. I would be happy with that as my Office 2010 is getting a bit long-in-the-tooth but none of the MS packages fit my needs well so I guess I'll stick with 2010 and Evernote Plus for the time being.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Related Threads
I have spent hours trying to do something that should be simple, and have given up in frustration. I imported my Evernote notebooks into OneNote for Windows 10 successfully. According to Microsoft, I should be also able to view these notebooks in...
I have many open and many closed notebooks, on various local, network and clousd drives. Is there someway to collect all the notebook names and file locations together in one catalog? Certainly File>Info knows these exist, but browsing each one...
Read more: Getting started storing app data locally | Building Apps for Windows
Solved OneNote app and desktop and quick notes in Microsoft Office and 365
I'm using a Surface 3. I installed the OneNote desktop (2016 I think; OneNotes doesn't make it easy to discover which version you're using) alongside the app. Mostly I work in the desktop OneNote, but for a quick note, pressing the top of the stylus...
Source: Bing Image Search + OneNote OneNote Online Spell Check update - Office Blogs
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd