Windows 10: After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications

1.    25 Jan 2018 #1

After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications

Hi,

Ever since the fall creator's update, whenever I come back from an extended period of time to my computer (like when I get to the office in the morning), Outlook notifications with the chime sound pop up in the lower right corner for every e-mail I received since I had been gone. Is there any way to fix this? IIRC, didn't it just give you one notification before telling you you got 100 e-mails (or however many you got)?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2. Posts : 6,858
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1709
       25 Jan 2018 #2

Hi.

Maybe this tutorial will help, option three or four.

Turn On or Off Notifications from Apps and Senders in Windows 10
      My ComputerSystem Spec

3.    25 Jan 2018 #3

Thanks, that helps. But, is there any way to make it so it doesn't show for every individual email? I don't want to not get any notification at all.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

4. Posts : 6,858
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1709
       25 Jan 2018 #4

That I don't know.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

5.    25 Jan 2018 #5

Next time you get a notification, right click on it, and select "turn off notifications from Outlook"
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Related Threads
After doing the update for Windows 10 after restart Outlook says it can't open due to missing files and insert disc which I can no longer find but I'm also not sure I didn't download Office online.
fall creator update in Installation and Upgrade
Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped.
Solved How do I get the Fall Creator's Update..... in Installation and Upgrade
.......and is it included with the most recent version of Windows 10 that I get with the Media Creation Tool?
USB3 bug in Fall Creator's Update in Drivers and Hardware
I have the problem described in http://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-usb-3-0-not-working-recognized-windows-10-creators-update.html on both a desktop and laptop. I tried all the fixes it describes and none of them work. Is anyone aware of a...
So I had VM creator that update went fine with, so i put on real hw they update didnt go well start menu was pretty much lost all installed programs from the list and nothing could be pinned to the start menu, reinstalling programs didnt fix the...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd