Windows 10: Duplicate ‘my office’ entries in start menu

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android, FreeBSD Unix
       28 Dec 2017 #31

I noticed the 2 a few days ago and it's still showing up as 2.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2.    28 Dec 2017 #32

Yeah it’s frustrating. On one pc I had the two entries but then one disappeared but we have other user accounts on the pc and they all show duplicates. Our other pc has duplicates but they have since vanished for all user accounts. It’s another farce from MS!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

3.    04 Jan 2018 #33

Still showing as 2 duplicating entries on the other family user accounts (although not on my admin user acc) even after the latest cumulative update. Grrr! Clicking uninstall on the ‘dead’ duplicate does nothing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

4.    04 Jan 2018 #34

Scottyboy99 said: View Post
    Still showing as 2 duplicating entries on the other family user accounts (although not on my admin user acc) even after the latest cumulative update. Grrr! Clicking uninstall on the ‘dead’ duplicate does nothing.
    https://www.askvg.com/frequently-ask...ith-solutions/ - Put in a comment at the bottom of the page, they should help you
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Related Threads
Hello, I have a MySql installation on a Windows 10 64-bit machine. I am seeing duplicate files displayed in the Start Menu. Is there anyway to clean this up? There is only one physical file location that I can see. 154331154332 Thank you.
Duplicate Start Menu Entries in General Support
After performing a "reset PC" last night and installing (some) of my programs, I noticed the start menu has duplicate entries for some of them. 127254 In addition to Evernote, the other programs with double entries are Malwarebytes and ShareX....
Double entries in start menu in General Support
Hi, I have the same problem in two different pc My start menu has some double entries (see picture) 102703 and more I checked the start menu folders: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs...
I suddenly lost my start menu. After trying several failed fixes I ended up creating a new user. I downloaded my pictures folder to an external drive and attempted to upload them into the new user pictures folder using Teracopy. Teracopy is now...
I'm removed most of the boxes that appeared on first start, but I've kept the weather. Is it possible to display two weather live boxes on the start menu? I monitor the weather in two locations. I've tried to figure it out, but I've been...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd