1.    21 Jul 2015 #1
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 5
    win 7

    win 7 to win 10


    hello,im having the icon down the task bar for reserve my win 10,i did it in advance,but what benefits i get?is it a full version or a trial?do i get updates?do i have to install it on win 7 just an upgrade?can i reverse to win 7?do i have any setup for further use?

    hope ill get an answer
    thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    21 Jul 2015 #2
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro

    When you install the upgrade it will be the full version of whatever version of Windows 7 you have. If You upgrade from Windows 7 Pro it will be Windows 10 Pro.

    Welcome to The Forum by the way
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    22 Jul 2015 #3
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 10,612
    Windows 10 IoT
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    22 Jul 2015 #4
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 112
    Win 7

    Quote Originally Posted by silcas337 View Post
    hello,im having the icon down the task bar for reserve my win 10,i did it in advance,but what benefits i get?is it a full version or a trial?do i get updates?do i have to install it on win 7 just an upgrade?can i reverse to win 7?do i have any setup for further use?

    hope ill get an answer
    thanks
    Users who "reserved" will get the chance to upgrade to win 10 before the ones who didn't reserve.
    Whether we'll pay for the updates or not in the future is still not confirmed.
    You can go back to win 7 anytime after upgrading, using free easus system goback before upgrade to win 10.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    28 Jul 2015 #5
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 5
    win 7
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Molyy View Post
    Users who "reserved" will get the chance to upgrade to win 10 before the ones who didn't reserve.
    Whether we'll pay for the updates or not in the future is still not confirmed.
    You can go back to win 7 anytime after upgrading, using free easus system goback before upgrade to win 10.
    using free easus system goback before upgrade to win 10 from where should get this?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    28 Jul 2015 #6
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 5
    win 7
    Thread Starter

    do i have to format before?or it will be during installation of win 10,as i was due to format my pc,
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    28 Jul 2015 #7
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,635
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by silcas337 View Post
    do i have to format before?or it will be during installation of win 10,as i was due to format my pc,
    After you upgrade eligible Windows, you'll get full version of W10 to install clean when you'll be able to format disk etc. Right during the upgrade you don't have to format anything, shouldn't loose your programs and files either.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    02 Aug 2015 #8
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 5
    win 7
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by silcas337 View Post
    using free easus system goback before upgrade to win 10 from where should get this?
    if i dont like win 10,can i go back to win 7?whats easus?

    and as i have a gaming pc,does win 10 supports gaming?
    Last edited by silcas337; 02 Aug 2015 at 12:53.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    02 Aug 2015 #9
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,635
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by silcas337 View Post
    if i dont like win 10,can i go back to win 7?whats easus?

    and as i have a gaming pc,does win 10 supports gaming?
    EaseUS | Data Recovery, Backup, Partition Manager & PC Utility Software
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums