Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    14 Mar 2016 #21
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 9,551
    Windows 10 Pro

    Yes, the apps will be reset to defaults. The goal was just to see if your issues continued to exist in a new user account.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    15 Mar 2016 #22
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Yes, the apps will be reset to defaults. The goal was just to see if your issues continued to exist in a new user account.
    [Fair Enough I'll be reporting if there is a change, when with old account it took nearly 5 days to see any thing start happening but this way unsure, I'll see, Keep Cruisin']
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    15 Mar 2016 #23
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by J4560123PL View Post
    [Fair Enough I'll be reporting if there is a change, when with old account it took nearly 5 days to see any thing start happening but this way unsure, I'll see, Keep Cruisin']
    [After being on the internet nearly for an hour doing some surveys checking a few sights the internet is faster and Sticky Password works properly with out any hitches.]
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    15 Mar 2016 #24
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by J4560123PL View Post
    [After being on the internet nearly for an hour doing some surveys checking a few sights the internet is faster and Sticky Password works properly with out any hitches.]
    [Out of interest this may show the Local account works well but when the Administrators account is rebuilt will it still be corrupt or uncorrupted after the rebuild of the account?]
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    15 Mar 2016 #25
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 9,551
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by J4560123PL View Post
    [Out of interest this may show the Local account works well but when the Administrators account is rebuilt will it still be corrupt or uncorrupted after the rebuild of the account?]
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Did you change the account type of the new account created to administrator? In any case - if your old user account on the computer was corrupted and you created a new user account, the corruption should not carry over.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    15 Mar 2016 #26
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Did you change the account type of the new account created to administrator? In any case - if your old user account on the computer was corrupted and you created a new user account, the corruption should not carry over.
    [Exactly what I was asking thank you - this I may try in a day or so just make sure everything in the local works well first.]
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    15 Mar 2016 #27
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 9,551
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by J4560123PL View Post
    [Exactly what I was asking thank you - this I may try in a day or so just make sure everything in the local works well first.]
    You do know that you can change the account type of a local account to administrator?
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    16 Mar 2016 #28
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    You do know that you can change the account type of a local account to administrator?
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html
    [Everything is good now thank you.][ May be you can give me a idea about a different problem I use a BenQ XL2730Z 2K monitor and AMD R7 260X Graphics card I now these are for games but the picture is pure and perfect in graphics programs the problem is when internet browsing I get a bit of monitor flicker can that be fixed? or point me in the right direction?]
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    16 Mar 2016 #29
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 9,551
    Windows 10 Pro

    Sorry, can't help much with the monitor flicker.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    16 Mar 2016 #30
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Sorry, can't help much with the monitor flicker.
    Then that seem's it , I have had no prob's so I think were closed the issue, I hope we wont catching each other any time soon but who knows the future?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows reset to original config every boot
I was working with my computer the other day and it rebooted spontaneously. When it did I got a "Preparing Windows" or "Configuring Windows" message after I logged in and when if finished I was back at the very first Windows set up. None of my...
Installation and Upgrade
Windows 10 March updated messed up my installation.
Hello forum. I am literally begging you for help. Today I came home to my computer displaying a warning in message center stating my drive had errors which I had to scan. I clicked it and Windows did absolutely nothing. So I performed the scan...
General Support
th2 installation is so messed up
So I had a good installation, no problems, sfc was fine. Then I get the update for th2 via windows update. It downloads fine., but gets an error after the download saying to try later. So I restore from a backup and use the media creator to update...
Windows Updates and Activation
bad system config info
I used avg tuneup to check the disk for errors on next boot and my computer turned off while it was checking for errors. After this happened I can't get windows 10 to boot into login. I get a message saying it can't boot windows and I get a bad...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BAD SYSTEM CONFIG
I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums