March 4, 2016
I made many attempts, to try and use simrick’s suggestion from
Windows 10 ISO Download by Brink28 July 2015
>>> Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums
With Option One:
I downloaded the ISO files on to a Flash on a working PC and could not ‘open’ it on the not broken PC in Safe Mode.
1. Not from the FlashI never worked with an .iso file before. I am not sure how windows will ‘open’ it.
2. Not when transferred to the Desktop
3. Not after installing and using a Virtual Clone Drive from SlySoft.
With Option Two:
1. I created a USB installation Flash using the media creation tool.
2. It would walk itself just so far before I was told it would not work in Safe Mode.
So I’m back to square one.
Does anyone which of these options will work in SAFEMODE?
1. Run Windows 10 Upgrade App in Safe Mode.Any help in one of these directions would be appreciated.
2. Wipe a Hard Drive Clean and install windows 10 from scratch.
3. Try to get "System Restore" to work.