Windows 10: Jesse's 10 Install

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1.    30 Jan 2015 #31

    I wonder if Jesse is on a wifi connection and doesn't have a good signal and therefore getting corrupted downloads.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Jesse Williams's Avatar
    Posts : 1,501
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       30 Jan 2015 #32

    swarfega said: View Post
    I wonder if Jesse is on a wifi connection and doesn't have a good signal and therefore getting corrupted downloads.
    Yes, I was on a WiFi connection. But, I seemed to have good signal. I'm downloading from my desktop now.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    30 Jan 2015 #33

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    swarfega said: View Post
    I wonder if Jesse is on a wifi connection and doesn't have a good signal and therefore getting corrupted downloads.
    Yes, I was on a WiFi connection. But, I seemed to have good signal. I'm downloading from my desktop now.
    That still can cause an issue. Can you use a cable to connect and try the download again??
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Jesse Williams's Avatar
    Posts : 1,501
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       30 Jan 2015 #34

    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    30 Jan 2015 #35

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".
    That's progress.,
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    30 Jan 2015 #36

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".
    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Jesse Williams's Avatar
    Posts : 1,501
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       30 Jan 2015 #37

    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".

    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
    I will probably play around with it, get to know it, and report any feedback I have to Microsoft.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    30 Jan 2015 #38

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".

    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
    I will probably play around with it, get to know it, and report any feedback I have to Microsoft.
    I take it you're letting it install over top of your current OS then?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Jesse Williams's Avatar
    Posts : 1,501
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       30 Jan 2015 #39

    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".

    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
    I will probably play around with it, get to know it, and report any feedback I have to Microsoft.
    I take it you're letting it install over top of your current OS then?
    I've got it in a virtual machine right now. We will see about that as soon as I feel assured it will be okay.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    30 Jan 2015 #40

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".

    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
    I will probably play around with it, get to know it, and report any feedback I have to Microsoft.
    I take it you're letting it install over top of your current OS then?
    I've got it in a virtual machine right now. We will see about that as soon as I feel assured it will be okay.
    Right. Okay, sorry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hi Using only the Microsoft utilities, how do I convert the install.wim to install.esd file? Thanks Bye
Hi there On install on an HP envy laptop I got the "Just a Moment" Logo at the final stage just going on forever. After about 15 mins I thought well I'll try again. I couldn't even POWER OFF the laptop. I had to open it up and remove the battery...
Solved problem, ignore. I'm using Windows 10 Build 10041. First of all, Windows wouldn't update to the newest build. This never got fixed so I tried installing the newest Windows 10 ISO, using Rufus to make it bootable. So I went into Settings...
I have W10 Eng 32 bit and latest VMPlayer. I tried installling as W8. It works but vmware tools are messed up. I have other vms with tools already installed. It seems to detect them after I get W10 desktop. Also it never asks me for the product...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38.
Find Us