Installing 10 tech preview

  1. Matt Siegel's Avatar
    Posts : 318
    windows 10
       #1

    Installing 10 tech preview


    How Do I install the 10 tech preview onto the separate partition that i just created using the windows update install for tech preview 10?
      My Computer

  2. Charlie's Avatar
    Posts : 719
    win 7 dual boot / 10
       #2

    Matt Siegel said:
    How Do I install the 10 tech preview onto the separate partition that i just created using the windows update install for tech preview 10?
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...all.html?ltr=W
      My Computer

  3. Matt Siegel's Avatar
    Posts : 318
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Charlie said:
    Matt Siegel said:
    How Do I install the 10 tech preview onto the separate partition that i just created using the windows update install for tech preview 10?
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...all.html?ltr=W
    Thanks!; will try following those steps.
      My Computer

  4. Charlie's Avatar
    Posts : 719
    win 7 dual boot / 10
       #4

    Matt Siegel said:
    Charlie said:
    Matt Siegel said:
    How Do I install the 10 tech preview onto the separate partition that i just created using the windows update install for tech preview 10?
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...all.html?ltr=W
    Thanks!; will try following those steps.
    Yep your welcome. Also welcome you to 10Forums. If you need help this is a good place to get it. Lots of friends here to help you along your way. :)
    Back up your data if you are using your everyday pc. If something happens to go wrong you still have a backup of your files!
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums