Windows 10: Some questions about reset my pc.
Some questions about reset my pc.
Im havent problems with my computer and im thinking about resetting it and choose the keep my files option.what exactly will this remove?if i have a game in my computer,will it remove it?pls be specific when answering this because i dont know much about computers.
Windows updates expert
Resetting would do this:
- All your personal files and apps will be removed.
- All user accounts will be removed.
- Your PC settings will be changed back to their defaults.
- If you have more than one drive (partition) on the Windows disk, you will have the option to remove all files on only the Windows drive or all drives on the disk.
As apps would be removed, the game would also be removed, provided if it is installed.
You can read more about reset here:
Reset Windows 10
why does it remove my files if i chose the "keep my files" option?
Windows updates expert
If you choose keep my files, the files would not be removed.I suspect remove is choosen by default.
Brand new user.
a. The new PC came with McAfee anti virus.
Should I use it ?
Is it as good as AVG, e.g., which I used on my old W7 PC ? Use them both ?
b. And, how do I turn on the "Defender" anti virus which I understand is...
I have Win 10 Home Single Language installed. There's a new Insider Preview build v 10565 available and Treshold 2 is coming out in November. Is there ever going to be a final version of Win 10. I've also read that MS will be coming out with...
1. There is a search bar at the bottom of my computer. It says search the web and windows.......I don't want it there. How do I get rid of it ?
2. What is box ? I clicked it on but it won't open.....should I delete it ?
I unpinned the...
just downloaded the free upgrade from win 8.1 to 10, from install of losing the desktop to getting it back in win 10 only took 22 mins!
I like edge browser but how do I get extensions? I read somewhere that they where compatible with chrome...
Hiyya Shawn again - I am on the cusp of doing the same thing with my secondary laptop just cloning the 7 drive and use the cloned drive to install 10 onto keeping my programs etc etc Now I have the original ISO which I think is the Pro version...