Some questions about reset my pc.


  1. Posts : 27
    Window 10
       #1

    Some questions about reset my pc.


    Im havent problems with my computer and im thinking about resetting it and choose the keep my files option.what exactly will this remove?if i have a game in my computer,will it remove it?pls be specific when answering this because i dont know much about computers.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 364
    Windows 10
       #2

    mpham258 said:
    Im havent problems with my computer and im thinking about resetting it and choose the keep my files option.what exactly will this remove?if i have a game in my computer,will it remove it?pls be specific when answering this because i dont know much about computers.
    Resetting would do this:

    • All your personal files and apps will be removed.
    • All user accounts will be removed.
    • Your PC settings will be changed back to their defaults.
    • If you have more than one drive (partition) on the Windows disk, you will have the option to remove all files on only the Windows drive or all drives on the disk.

    As apps would be removed, the game would also be removed, provided if it is installed.
    You can read more about reset here:
    Reset Windows 10
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 27
    Window 10
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Sumitdhiman said:
    Resetting would do this:

    • All your personal files and apps will be removed.
    • All user accounts will be removed.
    • Your PC settings will be changed back to their defaults.
    • If you have more than one drive (partition) on the Windows disk, you will have the option to remove all files on only the Windows drive or all drives on the disk.

    As apps would be removed, the game would also be removed, provided if it is installed.
    You can read more about reset here:
    Reset Windows 10
    why does it remove my files if i chose the "keep my files" option?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 364
    Windows 10
       #4

    mpham258 said:
    why does it remove my files if i chose the "keep my files" option?
    If you choose keep my files, the files would not be removed.I suspect remove is choosen by default.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums