1.    06 Sep 2015 #1
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 1
    windows 10

    Don't want window's 10


    Can anyone tell me how to uninstall windows 10 please?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    06 Sep 2015 #2
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 7
    10 (64-bit)

    From your Start menu, select Settings --> Update & Security --> Recovery. If it has been less than 1 month since you upgraded to 10, you can roll back to the installation you had before.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    06 Sep 2015 #3
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586

    Hi and welcome!

    Please read this: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...ous-build.html
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    06 Sep 2015 #4
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rae View Post
    From your Start menu, select Settings --> Update & Security --> Recovery. If it has been less than 1 month since you upgraded to 10, you can roll back to the installation you had before.
    The upgrade will still be in updates and will try to reload and reinstall every time updates happen. It takes chatting with Microsoft Support, letting them remotely control your computer to make changes to the Registry so the Win 10 download and install is permanently hidden.
    That is unless you know what changes to make and don't need help from Microsoft.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    06 Sep 2015 #5
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 7
    10 (64-bit)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringel05 View Post
    The upgrade will still be in updates and will try to reload and reinstall every time updates happen. It takes chatting with Microsoft Support, letting them remotely control your computer to make changes to the Registry so the Win 10 download and install is permanently hidden.
    That is unless you know what changes to make and don't need help from Microsoft.
    Yow, seriously?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    06 Sep 2015 #6
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586

    Here is how to prevent the Upgrade:

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    06 Sep 2015 #7
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 43
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cluster Head View Post
    Here is how to prevent the Upgrade:

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

    Didn't know about that. Thanks. Don't need it now, well maybe not, still have 3 computers that I might have to do that to if M$ decides to put the upgrade in another update that I haven't blocked.
    I did let it install on 2 computers and so far it's working fine, a third one messed up completely and I had to reinstall 7, think I'll leave 7 on it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Window 10 Pro or Windows 10 Pro N - ISO
Hello, Just ran MediaCreator 64 bit to create an ISO. Got to the choose version and am confused by the choice of Window 10 Pro or Windows 10 Pro N. I am running W7 Ultimate. The tutorial mentioned something but I didn't follow it...
Installation and Upgrade
window 10 issue
i dont know much about programing so please give answers like your giving to a caveman lol problem last night the laptop restarted and i could only acess the apps menu and couldnt swap back to the desktop window so i recovered back to build...
General Support
White window frames around every window.
Since 10122 I've noticed that they changed the window frames from using accent colours to just using white all the time. Personally I don't like this and I am wondering if there is a way to bring accent colouring back.
Customization
What would you like to see in Window 9?
Tell us what you would like to see in Windows 9 For me... A metro/modern UI off switch A real start menu Full Kinect integration so I can control the PC by waving my arms like a mad man.
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:46.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums