Error 0xC1900101-30018


  1. Posts : 8
    win10
       #1

    Error 0xC1900101-30018


    How do you get past this error to install Win10? Stops at "getting devies ready". Do I need to uninstall all devices to upgrade?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 18
    windows 10 Home 64bit
       #2

    I found this thread from Microsoft forum after searching the Internet: 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 - We couldnt install windows 10 - Microsoft Community

    It seems that there are more than one possible cause for the error and some get it fixed but others not. Hope it helps!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 24
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #3

    steveg said:
    How do you get past this error to install Win10? Stops at "getting devies ready". Do I need to uninstall all devices to upgrade?
    A quick search shows that this error could be cause by a network connection,
    Specifically wireless cards under Asus. Your specs show that your main board is an Asus brand. Thus, i suggest disabling the device in BIOS, and or disconnecting the wireless adapter during install.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 8
    win10
    Thread Starter
       #4

    Different pc


    Skylais said:
    A quick search shows that this error could be cause by a network connection,
    Specifically wireless cards under Asus. Your specs show that your main board is an Asus brand. Thus, i suggest disabling the device in BIOS, and or disconnecting the wireless adapter during install.

    Attempting to install on a toshiba satelite with pentium t3400, 4gb ram, 160 hdd. Had no problem at all with my desktop with Asus mb.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 24
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #5

    steveg said:
    Attempting to install on a toshiba satelite with pentium t3400, 4gb ram, 160 hdd. Had no problem at all with my desktop with Asus mb.
    This is probably a driver issue. Before upgrading i would disable the network connections in bios, and uninstalling your antivirus if you have one and if it isn't too much of a problem. Disable Bluetooth if active, and windows firewall. If this doesn't work you might have to upgrade with the option of not saving settings.
    You may have to uninstall any programs out of the ordinary as well, especially if they relate to new drivers being installed.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:08.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums