I have something you can try if you wish.
I have uploaded the files from my Macrium Reflect Recovery drive thumbdrive.
- Download them from here: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
- Open properties(right click) and unblock it(bottom right).
- Prepare an empty thumbdrive depending on if you use UEFI or legacy MBR: Preparing a USB stick for Windows PE - KnowledgeBase - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase
- Unzip the files directly to the prepared thumbdrive.
- Try booting to it, to test, if you can and it starts.
- If it does/you can, reboot back into Windows.
- Uninstall your Power DVD.
- When you get the blue screen, hard shut down and boot into Macrium.
- When in Macrium use the boot repair option:
On how to do it read here: Fixing Windows boot problems - KnowledgeBase - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase
I find Macriums boot repair much better than Windows own.