Let it go. It may take some time. Reboot and run it again. I'd like to see you run it at least 3 times, (rebooting after each run), or until you get the message "no integrity violations found".
I am seeing "vclone.sys" errors, "asmbsw.dll" errors, "IphlpsvcMigPlugin.dll" errors and printer errors.
I need you to fill in your system specs. I specifically would like to know your Processor.
Do you have a Macrium image of your OS and all data backed up before we do this?
Once the sfc is completed 3x, if there are still "errors that cannot be repaired", please type in the box
and post the text file it saves on your desktop.
findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"
****************once I have seen the sfcdetails.log******************
Since you're having this trouble, I will go back to some recommendations from early-on upgrades:
- remove all peripherals (printers, USB flash devices, external HDDs, BT, etc., everything except keyboard, mouse and monitor)
- uninstall any 3rd party AV, HDD monitoring software, MSNMessenger/Windows Live components (seems to be corrupt/missing?)
- uninstall your printer, all drivers and software
- if you've moved your libraries, move them back for now
- open device manager and go through each one, right-clicking and auto-checking for updates.
- run disk cleanup, deleting old OS files (Windows.old) - if you need instructions please let me know.
Run the upgrade "disconnected" from the internet; chose update drivers later if the option appears.
EDIT: Yes, I am seeing a network error as well - that could be the BT.