Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1.    30 Jan 2015 #31

    I wonder if Jesse is on a wifi connection and doesn't have a good signal and therefore getting corrupted downloads.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2014
    Pell City, Alabama 35125
    Posts : 831
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       30 Jan 2015 #32

    swarfega said: View Post
    I wonder if Jesse is on a wifi connection and doesn't have a good signal and therefore getting corrupted downloads.
    Yes, I was on a WiFi connection. But, I seemed to have good signal. I'm downloading from my desktop now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,936
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       30 Jan 2015 #33

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    swarfega said: View Post
    I wonder if Jesse is on a wifi connection and doesn't have a good signal and therefore getting corrupted downloads.
    Yes, I was on a WiFi connection. But, I seemed to have good signal. I'm downloading from my desktop now.
    That still can cause an issue. Can you use a cable to connect and try the download again??
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2014
    Pell City, Alabama 35125
    Posts : 831
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       30 Jan 2015 #34

    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,936
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       30 Jan 2015 #35

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".
    That's progress.,
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    30 Jan 2015 #36

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".
    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2014
    Pell City, Alabama 35125
    Posts : 831
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       30 Jan 2015 #37

    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".

    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
    I will probably play around with it, get to know it, and report any feedback I have to Microsoft.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    30 Jan 2015 #38

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".

    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
    I will probably play around with it, get to know it, and report any feedback I have to Microsoft.
    I take it you're letting it install over top of your current OS then?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2014
    Pell City, Alabama 35125
    Posts : 831
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       30 Jan 2015 #39

    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".

    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
    I will probably play around with it, get to know it, and report any feedback I have to Microsoft.
    I take it you're letting it install over top of your current OS then?
    I've got it in a virtual machine right now. We will see about that as soon as I feel assured it will be okay.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    30 Jan 2015 #40

    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Jesse Williams said: View Post
    I've got it going now. It says its "Getting ready".

    Whats your plan if you obtain a successful download?
    I will probably play around with it, get to know it, and report any feedback I have to Microsoft.
    I take it you're letting it install over top of your current OS then?
    I've got it in a virtual machine right now. We will see about that as soon as I feel assured it will be okay.
    Right. Okay, sorry.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Converting the install.wim in install.esd file
Hi Using only the Microsoft utilities, how do I convert the install.wim to install.esd file? Thanks Bye
Installation and Setup
Install official ISO 10162- one minor glitch on install
Hi there On install on an HP envy laptop I got the "Just a Moment" Logo at the final stage just going on forever. After about 15 mins I thought well I'll try again. I couldn't even POWER OFF the laptop. I had to open it up and remove the battery...
Installation and Setup
Solved W10 won't install new updates, now won't let me install any OS at all
Solved problem, ignore. I'm using Windows 10 Build 10041. First of all, Windows wouldn't update to the newest build. This never got fixed so I tried installing the newest Windows 10 ISO, using Rufus to make it bootable. So I went into Settings...
Installation and Setup
VMWare Player - install as W8 or install later?
I have W10 Eng 32 bit and latest VMPlayer. I tried installling as W8. It works but vmware tools are messed up. I have other vms with tools already installed. It seems to detect them after I get W10 desktop. Also it never asks me for the product...
Virtualization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums