Went through this again:
1. Used Macrium to create a backup image of my Win 10 Pro X64 C: partition.
2. Clean installed Win 10 Pro X64 build 10586 ver 1511.
3. Restored backup image of my Win 10 Pro X64 C: partition.
4. Used Macrium's Restore task: Fix Windows boot problems to make sure Win 10 was bootable.
5. Rebooted and all is well. Everything works as before.
Checked my 250GB Sandisk EVO SSD structure with EaseUS Partition Master Free and now it looks right.
Complete process took about an hour.