Fall Creators Update. No GPU tracking in task manager...


  1. Posts : 6
    Always latest version of Windows 10 (not insider)
       #1

    Fall Creators Update. No GPU tracking in task manager...


    Hi guys

    i updated my OS to 1709 (16299.19) and i have no GPU tracking in Task Manager. I am using very first (original) Surface Pro. Any registry tweaks to enable that feature? Thank you.

    Regards,
      My Computer

  2. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 4,146
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Latest RP
       #2

    It should show by default but only in the Performance tab, You can add a basic GPU dataset to the Process tab ( the default tab ) by right Clicking on the Column header and Selecting GPU
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 6
    Always latest version of Windows 10 (not insider)
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Barman58 said:
    It should show by default but only in the Performance tab, You can add a basic GPU dataset to the Process tab ( the default tab ) by right Clicking on the Column header and Selecting GPU
    The thing is that it's not showing in the performance tab. Any clues guys?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2
    Windows 10
       #4

    Have the same thing after update. I hope they will fix it in the near update.
      My Computer

  5. Plankton's Avatar
    Posts : 2,078
    Windows 10 Pro
       #5

    I"m wondering if it's got something to do with tablets and laptops and whether it was an upgrade or clean install. On my custom built PC it's shows just fine.
      My Computer

  6. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 60,503
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
       #6

    It may not meet requirements for GPU in the Task Manager.

    GPUs in the task manager DirectX Developer Blog
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2
    Windows 10
       #7

    Plankton said:
    I"m wondering if it's got something to do with tablets and laptops and whether it was an upgrade or clean install. On my custom built PC it's shows just fine.
    In my case it was an upgrade. I have an old laptop with radeon 5650 on the board. That radeon is out of support there is no new drivers for it. I'm suggest that it may cause a problem.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6
    Always latest version of Windows 10 (not insider)
    Thread Starter
       #8

    Brink said:
    It may not meet requirements for GPU in the Task Manager.

    GPUs in the task manager DirectX Developer Blog
    That make sense. Thanks.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #9

    My CPU meets the requirements and it still isn't displaying. It is annoying , and I can't seem to find anything to enable it like I have to on Server 2012R2 and if I want Disk Performance to show, that command is diskperf -y , any ideas?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:59.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums