Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
  1.    #731

    I guess AMD reissued this driver on Monday . . . since the date is changed now . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 40,573
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18932
    Thread Starter
       #732

    ReddestDream said: View Post
    I guess AMD reissued this driver on Monday . . . since the date is changed now . . .

    It was originally released on the 17th, but I don't see any changes to the release notes for it to change to the 24th.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #733

    Nor do I. But the exe is now called: win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-edition-19.6.2-june24.exe

    I'll look into it later and try to figure if anything really changed.

    Edit: I think it's just the WHQL version, but I'll confirm later.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #734

    ReddestDream said: View Post
    Nor do I. But the exe is now called: win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-edition-19.6.2-june24.exe

    I'll look into it later and try to figure if anything really changed.

    Edit: I think it's just the WHQL version, but I'll confirm later.
    It doesn't show in updates.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	238506
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 4,238
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903 Build 18362.239 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #735

    These Adrenalin drivers are a gamble. I have only found 3 versions that works properly on my system when AMD-v is enabled.

    1. The default version that Windows v1903 use
    2. v19.4.1
    3. v19.6.2 Optional



    The rest make my system non-bootable.
    Last edited by slicendice; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:59. Reason: Missing information
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #736

    slicendice said: View Post
    These Adrenalin drivers are a gamble. I have only found 3 versions that works properly on my system when AMD-v is enabled.

    1. The default version that Windows v1903 use
    2. v19.4.1
    3. v19.6.2 Optional



    The rest make my system non-bootable.
    Laptops and APUs use different drivers although number could be same.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 4,238
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903 Build 18362.239 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #737

    CountMike said: View Post
    Laptops and APUs use different drivers although number could be same.
    Yes and no. The package is exactly the same file as for Desktop cards. Of course different cards including APUs, each use different driver.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 40,573
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18932
    Thread Starter
       #738

    New AMD Radeon Adrenalin edition 19.6.3 Optional released. See first post for more details.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #739

    Brink said: View Post
    New AMD Radeon Adrenalin edition 19.6.3 Optional released. See first post for more details.
    Tnx. downloading now, fix for Relive, I was wondering what was wrong with it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Compumind's Avatar
    Posts : 1,078
    Windows 10 Pro x64, Various Linux Builds, Internet Security Specialty.
       #740

    CountMike said: View Post
    Tnx. downloading now, fix for Relive, I was wondering what was wrong with it.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I was just about to install it.

    Are the corrected drivers WHQL?

      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast

Related Threads
NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search How to Determine Currently Installed NVIDIA Graphics Display Driver Version in Windows 211621 NVIDIA GRAPHICS FIRMWARE UPDATE TOOL FOR DISPLAYPORT 1.3 AND 1.4 DISPLAYS Version: 1.0 Release Date:...
I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified...
After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating. Can someone assist me on fixing this? Will check back in the morning.
Users of Surface Pros with Windows 10 build 9926 installed on it will have a new graphics driver available in Windows Update that will help resolve video playback issues as well as some other bugs. 561028871504408578
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:08.
Find Us