Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10  


  1. Posts : 64,557
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #1001
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 16,394
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1002

    That looks to me like some miners dumping off cards. I have not had any problems with the driver. I do watch temps and will continue to
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 64,557
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #1003

    New AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.1.1 WHQL released for AMD Radeon RX 7900 Series . See first post for more details.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 16,394
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1004
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 64,557
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #1005

    New AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.1.2 WHQL update released for AMD Radeon RX 7900 Series . See first post for more details.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 19,460
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1006

    Brink said:
    New AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.1.2 WHQL update released for AMD Radeon RX 7900 Series . See first post for more details.
    They seem to be lost in Rx 7900 country, still no fix for games not working with 6xxx.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 16,394
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1007

    CountMike said:
    They seem to be lost in Rx 7900 country, still no fix for games not working with 6xxx.
    When do you think the 6xxxx will get another driver?
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 19,460
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1008

    Dude said:
    When do you think the 6xxxx will get another driver?
    Mo idea but there are a lot of complaints about some games not working and some with troubles.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 16,394
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1009

    CountMike said:
    Mo idea but there are a lot of complaints about some games not working and some with troubles.
    I luckily haven't had a problem with any games yet
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 64,557
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #1010

    New AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.2.1 WHQL update released. See first post for more details.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums