Windows 10: Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 10
Are you sure you didn't buy some of that "Software RAM" ?
New AMD Radeon Crimson 16.11.4 hotfix available. See first post for more details.
New AMD Radeon Crimson 16.11.5 hotfix available. See first post for more details.
New AMD Radeon Crimson 16.12.1 ReLive edition available. See first post for more details.
I came to a routine now that every time the Windows 10 Update process screws up my dual-screen display with my ThinkPad T500 sitting on its mini ducking station, I will have to do the following:
(1) When the update process leaves just one working display, turn off the system: when the T500 sits on the ducking station, the ATI video card is identified as a failed Express PCI port (for reasons I don't know).
(2) Unduck the T500 laptop and powers it on. The Device Manager will show a disabled ATI card with a yellow warning sign on its driver.
(3) Uninstall the driver and check the little box to delete its sources; turn off the T500.
(4) Restart the T500 and use Device Manager to check the install status of the ATI deriver. Some times it takes several rounds (step 3 and 4) to get the ATI driver installed properly; turn off the T500.
(5) Put the T500 back to its ducking station and turn it on. In most cases, the dual-screen displays come back properly. Otherwise, try steps 3 and 4 again.
I have never had any success to fix this with the T500 sitting on the ducking station, because it always identifies the missing ATI video card as a failed Express PCI port.
This has been the routine in the past many months. Hope someone at Microsoft is smart enough to fix this - the reloaded ATI driver is the same one all these times!
16.12.1 - wow, an excellent driver..!!
New AMD Radeon Crimson 16.12.2 ReLive edition available. See first post for more details.
Are these mainly updates for latest games and not actual drivers? If so, I am going to stop installing themes they cause problems.
In my case with a ThinkPad T500 laptop installed with Windows 10 Pro (64-bit), I have been using the Windows 7 (64-bit) switchable display driver. A Windows 10 Pro update would initially mark the ATI driver being stopped from loading. I then would go through the outlined steps in my early notes until the same driver being recognized and the two switchable drivers are loaded correctly. I have no experience with games.
Download link on first page doesn't work. Update: Downloaded it from here Desktop But mine is desktop model, APU and laptop may differ.
P.S. page is down. doesn't open from anywhere.
Release notes on driver:
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.2 Release Notes
Last edited by CountMike; 21 Dec 2016 at 08:59.
NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search
Hotfix NVIDIA DRIVER
Release Date for Desktops and Notebooks: February 16th 2017
In Device Manager: 10.18.13.7882
Download: GeForce Hotfix driver 378.72 | NVIDIA
This is GeForce...
I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified...
After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating.
Can someone assist me on fixing this?
Will check back in the morning.
Users of Surface Pros with Windows 10 build 9926 installed on it will have a new graphics driver available in Windows Update that will help resolve video playback issues as well as some other bugs.