Windows 10: Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 10
I dont pretend to understand but yes you're right about it stating what you said
Steve C said:
It has been said before and it will be said again, WHQL means nothing. All it means is that the hardware vendor submitted driver logs to Microsoft, and Microsoft then approved it which it can then be made available through Windows Update. WHQL in no way means that Microsoft themselves tested the driver.
Windows HLK downloads - Windows Hardware Dev Center
- the 16.8.3 Hotfix started giving me some problems..
- not sure why, but the mouse started acting up, like dragging the cursor through treacle..
- did a complete removal of all drivers and installed the driver from the manufacturer's disk provided with the cards
- that worked OK..
- now I have the 16.8.2 version which appears to run OK, though Fallout4 has probs with crossfire..
- it seems to suffer a memory overload, and grinds to a halt after about an hour..
- the game runs perfectly fine on a single card..
- Apparently Bethesda have a patch in the offing, so there may be improvements from that side..
- gonna give this 16.8.3 another bash, to see if it was just a problem with the initial installation..
EDIT: - reporting back..
- aok, so far on the re-install..
It means a lot, it's difference between getting the driver installed smoothly or have it installed by turning off Driver Signature every time when reboot.
Especially with x64 systems.
Haven't had to do that for few years now.
............ so remember my american friends, to get whql to work effectively, vote Trump
- there's a NON-WHQL 16.9.1 available over at AMD
Thank you. First post updated.
NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search
WHQL NVIDIA DRIVER
Release Date for Desktops and Notebooks : March 20th 2017
In Device Manager: 188.8.131.5292
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming...
I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified...
After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating.
Can someone assist me on fixing this?
Will check back in the morning.
Users of Surface Pros with Windows 10 build 9926 installed on it will have a new graphics driver available in Windows Update that will help resolve video playback issues as well as some other bugs.