Windows 10: Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Dec 2015 #201

    Ah, wondered what the second audio dvr was for. Thanks for the enlightenment.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       30 Dec 2015 #202

    Updated to 15.30.1025.1001
    Chrimson is nice !
    Thanx
    Last edited by Vladimir; 02 Jan 2016 at 05:16.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    02 Jan 2016 #203

    Quick question lads, didn't think it was worth creating a new topic. Is it worth letting Windows Update download/update my graphics driver for my 7970 or would you recommend uninstalling the driver installed and doing it from the AMD site?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    02 Jan 2016 #204

    AntJac said: View Post
    Quick question lads, didn't think it was worth creating a new topic. Is it worth letting Windows Update download/update my graphics driver for my 7970 or would you recommend uninstalling the driver installed and doing it from the AMD site?
    I like Chrimson but it takes some getting use to. It's like W10 control, still has some old parts in it. There are reports of some gains with some games but nothing spectacular.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    02 Jan 2016 #205

    Ah ok fair enough. Just wondered if it lacks in stability via Windows or something like that. Not had any issues so far but just wondering. Cheers Mike!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    02 Jan 2016 #206

    AntJac said: View Post
    Ah ok fair enough. Just wondered if it lacks in stability via Windows or something like that. Not had any issues so far but just wondering. Cheers Mike!
    I have 0 problems with it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    02 Jan 2016 #207

    What confused me most about Crimson prior to my clean install was Demo Mode options. In CCC, it was a tickbox but in Crimson it just said either Demo Mode On or Demo Mode Off but it was confusing as to whether if you click it it goes off or vice versa.

    Twigged it in the end as on some online videos when Demo Mode was on, it had a vertical red line down the middle.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    02 Jan 2016 #208

    AntJac said: View Post
    What confused me most about Crimson prior to my clean install was Demo Mode options. In CCC, it was a tickbox but in Crimson it just said either Demo Mode On or Demo Mode Off but it was confusing as to whether if you click it it goes off or vice versa.

    Twigged it in the end as on some online videos when Demo Mode was on, it had a vertical red line down the middle.
    To tell you frankly, I never noticed any difference, on or off. I think it's on when it shows so.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
       08 Jan 2016 #209

    AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Hotfix


    AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Hotfix

    http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-arti...ase-Notes.aspx
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       08 Jan 2016 #210

    Thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Related Threads
NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search WHQL NVIDIA DRIVER Version: 382.33 Release Date for Desktops and Notebooks : May 22nd 2017 In Device Manager: 21.21.13.8233 Release Highlights: Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming...
I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified...
After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating. Can someone assist me on fixing this? Will check back in the morning.
Users of Surface Pros with Windows 10 build 9926 installed on it will have a new graphics driver available in Windows Update that will help resolve video playback issues as well as some other bugs. 561028871504408578
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51.
Find Us