Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 651
    Win 10
       15 Dec 2015 #221

    agree, i always wait now for nvidia to send pop up, then I decide.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 38
    windows 10 build 14951
       21 Dec 2015 #222

    http://www.nvidia.com/download/drive...px/97037/en-uk

    GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER 361.43 WHQL

    NVIDIA continues to work closely with VR headset and game developers to deliver amazing VR games and applications. This Game Ready driver includes the latest GameWorks VR tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the ultimate VR gaming experience.

    Gaming Technology
    Support added for GameWorks VR 1.1 including VR SLI support for OpenGL applications and support for the latest Oculus SDK
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 20,977
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       21 Dec 2015 #223

    venla said: View Post
    http://www.nvidia.com/download/drive...px/97037/en-uk

    GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER 361.43 WHQL


    NVIDIA continues to work closely with VR headset and game developers to deliver amazing VR games and applications. This Game Ready driver includes the latest GameWorks VR tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the ultimate VR gaming experience.

    Gaming Technology
    Support added for GameWorks VR 1.1 including VR SLI support for OpenGL applications and support for the latest Oculus SDK
    Thanks for the heads up on this venla
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2013
    Posts : 17,446
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 15014
       21 Dec 2015 #224

    Thank you venla. First post updated.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,005
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       21 Dec 2015 #225

    Here are your fixes

    Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 361.43
    The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved
    in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number
    of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.

    Windows 10 Fixed Issues

    Cleaned up flip timing and event notification bugs. [200151547]

    Fixed a driver bug where if the output is
    active, hot unplugging
    a device will cause
    any following hot plug device to be ignored. [1707505]

    Cleaned up unexpected behavior related
    to the multi-HMD (helmet-mounted device)
    use case. [200152110]

    Return
    NVAPI_NO_CONNECTOR_FOUND
    from the
    NVAPI_GPU_GetAllDisplayIds()
    when headless GPUs are detected to allow
    for identification of the unsupported use
    case. [200155835]

    [GM20x] Clock speeds remain above idle at 144 Hz on desktop. [1631144]

    Lag in Star Wars Battlefront with SLI en
    abled after updating to driver 359.06.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 426
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit; Windows 10 TP
       22 Dec 2015 #226

    Hi,

    I've just installed the 361.43 driver on both my Win 10 Pro installations. One is my main OS and it is the 10586.36 build - tweaked and modified according to my preferences - and the other is Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082, which I use as an Insider and I keep completely unmodified.

    What I have observed is that this latest nVidia driver has resolved that issue with openCL.dll on the Insider Preview build! On that build I have run sfc /scannow after clean installing the driver and it has not found any integrity violations! On my main OS, on the other hand, it still finds errors and "corrects" them. This means replacing openCL.dll (it does this in SysWOW64). I then clean installed the driver again. By clean installation of the driver I mean through the nVidia installer. By the way, I always install just the driver and PhysX software. Nothing else.

    Thank you.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 20,977
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       22 Dec 2015 #227

    Joanne said: View Post
    Hi,

    I've just installed the 361.43 driver on both my Win 10 Pro installations. One is my main OS and it is the 10586.36 build - tweaked and modified according to my preferences - and the other is Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082, which I use as an Insider and I keep completely unmodified.

    What I have observed is that this latest nVidia driver has resolved that issue with openCL.dll on the Insider Preview build! On that build I have run sfc /scannow after clean installing the driver and it has not found any integrity violations! On my main OS, on the other hand, it still finds errors and "corrects" them. This means replacing openCL.dll (it does this in SysWOW64). I then clean installed the driver again. By clean installation of the driver I mean through the nVidia installer. By the way, I always install just the driver and PhysX software. Nothing else.

    Thank you.
    Thanks for telling us about Opencl.dll problem being fixed on Windows Preview build 11082!!!! That IS great news to hear, I just hope MS doesn't mess it up in later builds. So I guess that means we only have to wait a few more months for this to be fixed and show up in a update. For those who don't run insider builds. Which is fine with me, I can wait. Also Joanne I only install the same 2 drivers as you. Just glad MS did address this problem finally!!!! Thanks again Joanne for this information!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 426
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit; Windows 10 TP
       22 Dec 2015 #228

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Thanks for telling us about Opencl.dll problem being fixed on Windows Preview build 11082!!!! That IS great news to hear, I just hope MS doesn't mess it up in later builds. So I guess that means we only have to wait a few more months for this to be fixed and show up in a update. For those who don't run insider builds. Which is fine with me, I can wait. Also Joanne I only install the same 2 drivers as you. Just glad MS did address this problem finally!!!! Thanks again Joanne for this information!!
    You are welcome, I was glad to see this resolved, as well, and I sincerely hope it will remain so!

    I'd also like to leave the following screenshot here:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	54772

    Thank you.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 20,977
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       22 Dec 2015 #229

    Joanne said: View Post
    You are welcome, I was glad to see this resolved, as well, and I sincerely hope it will remain so!

    I'd also like to leave the following screenshot here:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	54772

    Thank you.
    LOVE those screen shots Joanne!!!! We been waiting a LONG time for MS to address this problem, nice to see they finally woke up.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       31 Dec 2015 #230

    Migrated to Win10 5 weeks ago.

    Have dual BenQ 24" Monitors (primary via DP, secondary via HDMI)

    Now all of a sudden, when monitors turn off 30 minutes after locking, the primary (DP) is not detected when waking the monitors (tapping keyboard or moving mouse) and logging into the computer. I have to reboot to have it detect and come back on again.

    Tried by using driver removal tool for clean install of nvidia drivers again, but same issue comes up again.

    Have also tried a different DP Cable, and also tried another DVI Cable, with same results.

    (This same hardware setup, worked just fine with Win 8.1 Pro for the previous 14 months)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 10
Latest AMD Crimson Video Driver Released Crimson ReLive Edition Release Date: January 17th 2017 Driver Version: 17.1.1 (16.50.2611) This driver has been re-released to only update AMD Radeon settings. AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver Download...
Graphic Cards
Driver for NVidia GeForce Go 7150M Card
I went to the NVidia site, but all the drivers that show are for Linux. I tried searching for Windows, but none turned up. This is for an HP dv9700 laptop PC that's over five years old. Anyone got an URL for the proper site?
Graphic Cards
Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers
After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating. Can someone assist me on fixing this? Will check back in the morning.
Graphic Cards
cannot enable scaling with HiDPI laptop - nVidia GeForce 750M
I just completed a dirty install of Win10 (10074) on top of Win8.1. I would have done a clean install but I was hoping not to have to reinstall all my Steam content. Looks like I'm going to have to do a clean install to solve this, but on the off...
General Support
Nvidia Geforce 7150m / 630 drivers x64 needed pls
anyone have a good driver for this slightly older vista-era laptop? the machine is a HP DV9917CL. I have it running with the old HP vista 64 driver. it works pretty good but I get some flashes and blackouts on certain aero functions . ...
Graphic Cards
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:15.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums