Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10

  1.    #1451

    Thanks Faith!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Faith's Avatar
    Posts : 733
    Windows 10 Home October 2018 Update 64-bit
       #1452

    FYI, this driver also gives support for Anthem early access February 15th, Crackdown 3 and Far Cry: New Dawn.

    RingTailCoon said: View Post
    Also new NVIDIA Experience update. So 2 for the price of 1...
    The desktop logo changed too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,938
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #1453

    Faith said: View Post
    Nvidia Game Ready Driver 418.91 WHQL is now available. EN/US link / International download / Standard driver: NVIDIA

    DCH Version: NVIDIA
    ____________________________________________

    Provides the optimal gaming experience when using DLSS and Ray Tracing in Battlefield V and Metro Exodus.

    PDF: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Window...ease-notes.pdf

    Fixed issues:

    [Battlefield 1]: Lines appear in the terrain with NVIDIA Control Panel anisotropic filtering override enabled.[1969966]
    [GeForce RTX 20 series]: Event ID 14 error appears in event viewer logs when Digital Vibrance setting is changed. [2488424]
    Just noticed this nugget while reading through the release notes:

    Implemented performance improvements on multiple titles, such as Witcher 3. whenusing G-SYNC and SLI on Pascal and Maxwell GPUs.
    Fired up Witcher 3 and the performance is definitely much better. Good job, Nvidia and thanks for the heads up on the new driver Faith.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Faith's Avatar
    Posts : 733
    Windows 10 Home October 2018 Update 64-bit
       #1454

    Nvidia hotfix driver 418.99 GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 418.99 | NVIDIA

    This is GeForce Hotfix driver version 418.99 that addresses the following:
    Windows 7x64/8.1x64: Fixes random application crash or TDR introduced in previous GeForce display driver 418.81.

    Doesn't seem to affect Windows 10 so only download this driver if you're on 7 or 8 and/or are having issues with timed driver recoveries.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 37,014
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18860
    Thread Starter
       #1455

    Faith said: View Post
    Nvidia hotfix driver 418.99 GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 418.99 | NVIDIA

    This is GeForce Hotfix driver version 418.99 that addresses the following:
    Windows 7x64/8.1x64: Fixes random application crash or TDR introduced in previous GeForce display driver 418.81.

    Doesn't seem to affect Windows 10 so only download this driver if you're on 7 or 8 and/or are having issues with timed driver recoveries.

    Thank you Faith. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #1456

    hi guys,

    I noticed with the last 418.XX drivers there are loads of problems with at this point i use 419 drivers and didnt have a problem with any game .
    I dunno if you can post links with beta drivers ill share it but Brink if you dont want links to it you can remove them .

    Version 419.09 : https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-...909-windows-10 ( only windows 10)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 39,874
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #1457

    Soxa said: View Post
    hi guys,

    I noticed with the last 418.XX drivers there are loads of problems with at this point i use 419 drivers and didnt have a problem with any game .
    I dunno if you can post links with beta drivers ill share it but Brink if you dont want links to it you can remove them .

    Version 419.09 : https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-...909-windows-10 ( only windows 10)
    That link is a direct download. Maybe better if you post the link to the site for reference instead, so people can read before downloading. Just a thought.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 5,452
    Wndows 10 x64 Pro version19H1 18358
       #1458

    Here's the link you asked for TC.

    Vulkan Driver Support | NVIDIA Developer
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #1459

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    That link is a direct download. Maybe better if you post the link to the site for reference instead, so people can read before downloading. Just a thought.
    Oh ok Sorry didnt know that but yeh its from the link that DooGie gave .
    I am sorry !
    I always use those drivers not the whql ones and never had a problem .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Faith's Avatar
    Posts : 733
    Windows 10 Home October 2018 Update 64-bit
       #1460

    Vulkan drivers are usually based on an older or different code branch so that would probably explain why you don't have the same issues on them as the latest driver. There will be new WHQL drivers soon anyway (end of this month) so I don't see any reason to upgrade - or in this case downgrade - to the 419.09 Vulkan/developer driver.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest AMD Radeon Video Driver Released 211702 Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.3 Optional Release Date: March 20, 2019 Driver Version: 18.50.27.09 (Windows Driver Store Version 25.20.15027.9004) AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver...
I went to the NVidia site, but all the drivers that show are for Linux. I tried searching for Windows, but none turned up. This is for an HP dv9700 laptop PC that's over five years old. Anyone got an URL for the proper site?
After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating. Can someone assist me on fixing this? Will check back in the morning.
I just completed a dirty install of Win10 (10074) on top of Win8.1. I would have done a clean install but I was hoping not to have to reinstall all my Steam content. Looks like I'm going to have to do a clean install to solve this, but on the off...
anyone have a good driver for this slightly older vista-era laptop? the machine is a HP DV9917CL. I have it running with the old HP vista 64 driver. it works pretty good but I get some flashes and blackouts on certain aero functions . ...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24.
Find Us