1.    24 Apr 2016 #1
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 84
    windows 10 pro
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    24 Apr 2016 #2
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 84
    windows 10 pro
    Thread Starter

    Some help guys plz. TY very much.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    24 Apr 2016 #3
    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Forever West
    Posts : 3,980
    Win10 Home and Pro, Win10 Insider Preview, Win7 Home, Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinator View Post
    Some help guys plz. TY very much.
    Where are you located/posting from? I keep getting redirection messages from your links before I get the actual site.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1001.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	76563
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    24 Apr 2016 #4
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 84
    windows 10 pro
    Thread Starter

    Usa. It's the site i copied it from. Sorry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    25 Apr 2016 #5
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,594
    W10 Insider + Linux

    They all seem to be same card but different manufacturers. 710 just new number (and BIOS) for 610.
    I would go to Amazon.com: EVGA GT 710 2GB DDR3 64bit Single Slot, Low Profile 02G-P3-2713-KR: Computers Accessories
    on account of best cooling.
    Please don't be squeamish about asking questions.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    25 Apr 2016 #6
    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Forever West
    Posts : 3,980
    Win10 Home and Pro, Win10 Insider Preview, Win7 Home, Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    They all seem to be same card but different manufacturers. 710 just new number (and BIOS) for 610.
    I would go to Amazon.com: EVGA GT 710 2GB DDR3 64bit Single Slot, Low Profile 02G-P3-2713-KR: Computers Accessories
    on account of best cooling.
    Please don't be squeamish about asking questions.
    Be careful of the linked card, says it is a Low Profile mounting and won't fit the computer shown in System Specs unless it also includes the standard mounting bracket. The Low Profile brackets are necessary for the SFF/Small Form Factor and USFF/Ultra Small Form Factor cases.
    HP Pavilion p2-1119 Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    25 Apr 2016 #7
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,594
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Berton View Post
    Be careful of the linked card, says it is a Low Profile mounting and won't fit the computer shown in System Specs unless it also includes the standard mounting bracket. The Low Profile brackets are necessary for the SFF/Small Form Factor and USFF/Ultra Small Form Factor cases.
    HP Pavilion p2-1119 Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support
    That's a full profile card but can be turned into low profile by changing end plate to short one (provided) but loose VGA port. VGA port can be moved to another place on the case, it's same size as RS232 (Serial port) connector.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    25 Apr 2016 #8
    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Forever West
    Posts : 3,980
    Win10 Home and Pro, Win10 Insider Preview, Win7 Home, Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    That's a full profile card but can be turned into low profile by changing end plate to short one (provided) but loose VGA port. VGA port can be moved to another place on the case, it's same size as RS232 (Serial port) connector.
    RIght, but from the printed description not everyone will pick up on the changeability of the plates hence the "be careful" part of my statement.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    25 Apr 2016 #9
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,594
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Berton View Post
    RIght, but from the printed description not everyone will pick up on the changeability of the plates hence the "be careful" part of my statement.
    That's just sales ad, not much provided in it. When looking at particular item, it's best to go to manufacturer's site for details. Even after many years in computing and before I actually buy a part, I download manual for it, it will tell you much more than a flyer for it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Video Card Issues S.O.S.
Hello all.... Hope someone can steer me in the right direction. I recently bought a new video card, EVGA Gtx 950 but when I tried installing it didn't work... I think the problem may with my Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 MB which doesn't have UEFI support. ...
Graphic Cards
Best to worst video card
I have this mobo: ASUS Z170M-PLUS LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gbs USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com Are these 3 compatible with this MOBO? And rate them in order plz EVGA 8 GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10 01G-P3-1302-LR 1GB 64-Bit...
Graphic Cards
Recommend Video Card
Converted a Dell XPS 630i to win 10 at owners request and am having trouble with the dreaded VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm) BSOD. It has 2 x Geforce 8800 GT cards in it. A lot of people seem to be having this problem. Can anyone please recommend a...
Graphic Cards
Solved new video card blank screen
So, my old 670 burnt out in a weird way where it would do basic video but only if nvidia drivers werent installed, if they were installed then the system with that card was a brick. Was using a 550 while waiting on shipping, works fine but obviously...
Graphic Cards
Video Card Upgrade
I have an PNY Nvidia GT240 in my Windows 10 machine. A friend of mine has a 550 Ti for sale. Outside of more memory ,512 vs 1 Gb, and speed, is there any new features available with the Nvidia 550 Ti over the GT240?
Graphic Cards
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums