Windows 10: Windows 10 Screen issue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 76
    Windows 7 and Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       22 Dec 2015 #11

    I use both mostly Windows 7. I have dual monitors. If it was graphics card then it would happen on both Windows. I can recheck everything incase. I am going uninstall the drivers again and see for few hours without drivers if i see the same issue on Windows 10.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 3,085
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       22 Dec 2015 #12

    ronaldo9r9 said: View Post
    I use both mostly Windows 7. I have dual monitors. If it was graphics card then it would happen on both Windows. I can recheck everything incase. I am going uninstall the drivers again and see for few hours without drivers if i see the same issue on Windows 10.
    I was not sure how often you used Windows 7 and recall again how often this issue happens. Only think maybe version of this AMD driver, maybe an older version on windows 10 may not do this, if due to the driver. Again for the sake of it try just Windows 10 in safe mode to see if it happens then.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 76
    Windows 7 and Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       25 Dec 2015 #13

    jds63 said: View Post
    I was not sure how often you used Windows 7 and recall again how often this issue happens. Only think maybe version of this AMD driver, maybe an older version on windows 10 may not do this, if due to the driver. Again for the sake of it try just Windows 10 in safe mode to see if it happens then.
    Just tried Windows 10 in safe mode. Everything looked fine. I need older amd drivers just before crimson. This issue is very annoying. Pls suggest any solution.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 3,085
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       26 Dec 2015 #14

    ronaldo9r9 said: View Post
    Just tried Windows 10 in safe mode. Everything looked fine. I need older amd drivers just before crimson. This issue is very annoying. Pls suggest any solution.
    Safe Mode uses a basic default driver as you see you can not get full function from Graphics card, why the resolution will be lower. Reason i felt to try it this way was to see if Graphics card had an issue or it's drivers and it's also possible some other software driver and running process can be causing this issue another reason to use safe mode as it eliminates many other drivers and running processes. How long did you run it in safe mode to see all was o.k. ? You said this issue occurs with or without browser.

    If you can get an older AMD driver and try it instead of the one you had. When this issue first happened was it when you first installed this AMD driver or was anything else recently installed? If it is a software driver or running process will be hard to determine, then would be a process of elimination.
    Do you have a integrated Graphics card (built into the PC), if so try that for awhile ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Threads
blue screen issue in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue...
Whenever I log on, I get a black screen with a cursor. I can access my files and go online through task manager but my desktop doesn't load up. This has led me to believe that maybe that part of the install went bad and those files were never made...
The game works otherwise well for me, but when I minimize it and then restore it back, the screen stays black and nothing but the cursor is visible. Voices of the game are still working so I think that this is just some kind of graphical issue. The...
Huge issue with Lock Screen! in General Support
Hello Everyone. I am tired of struggling with this strangest of problems. I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10240. When I start up my laptop, it goes to my lock screen. I can sit and stare at the lock screen for more than 5 minutes and then I...
Screen Orientation Issue in General Support
I've got an issue with the automatic screen orientation on my laptop. It's a 2-in-1 Asus Transformerbook TP500LA. It works fine either way in landscape, but portrait mode is always reversed. That is, when I turn my laptop so that the right side is...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04.
Find Us