Please Some One Help Me With This Graphics Problem Please  


  1. Posts : 3
    Windows 10
       #1

    Problem WithMobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family in win 10


    I'm Facing Graphical Issues While Playing Games Which were downloaded from Windows store never faced any issues with Windows 8.1 Normal Games Not Yet Tried
    Using Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) Help Me Please Some sound cracking too occurs when opens please help me
    Last edited by Chindureddy; 17 Oct 2015 at 09:36.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #2

    Gee, 44 minutes and no response.. If you fill out your system specs , maybe someone will help?

    Welcome to The Ten Forum BTW!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Thank U Bro I will fill it
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #4

    Chindureddy said:
    I'm Facing Graphical Issues While Playing Games Which were downloaded from Windows store never faced any issues with Windows 8.1 Normal Games Not Yet Tried
    Using Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) Help Me Please Some sound cracking too occurs when opens please help me
    Some questions first:

    Which version of Windows 10 are you using? The current Insider is Build 10565. Are you using a Windows Insider Build or RTM?

    Which graphics card are you using? Built into the motherboard or PCI/Express?

    My first guess is that if you're using an Insider Build that Windows installed the wrong drivers for your graphics card. Bad habit of theirs.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 463
    Windows 10 Home and Pro
       #5

    Wynona said:
    [...] Windows installed the wrong drivers for your graphics card. Bad habit of theirs.
    I've had bad drivers (ones that just don't work well) installed by Windows in RTM. Always recommend getting from manufacturer instead.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #6

    DustSailor said:
    I've had bad drivers (ones that just don't work well) installed by Windows in RTM. Always recommend getting from manufacturer instead.
    I agree, Dust Sailor.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 3
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #7

    Updated My PC Specs Please See


    MY Current Build Is 10240
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:47.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums