Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,152
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #11

    degald545 said:
    aint this the one your asking for? This is the same result after doing your suggestion. By the way, may laptop display gone for good. I accidentally stepped on it yesterday when a shrew jump out of my drawer when I was cleaning so....
    You see you got snaps from all tabs except the Driver tab which distinguish if this is my driver or windows default . But anyways I officially changed the control panel version to your particular control panel version , and reuploaded it now as an update . Might be easier to discus with people that they only need to switch to Performance than give them the versatility of more control on options .
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 9
    Windows 10 64-Bit
       #12

    nIGHTmAYOR said:
    You see you got snaps from all tabs except the Driver tab which distinguish if this is my driver or windows default . But anyways I officially changed the control panel version to your particular control panel version , and reuploaded it now as an update . Might be easier to discus with people that they only need to switch to Performance than give them the versatility of more control on options .
    Im sorry if the words i used sounds a bit arrogant or something. I apologized. Now that i look into the shots, the "driver tab" shot was acutally missing. I was sure that i attached all of the images in the post and idk why its not in there. Im sorry again.

    With that, let us start again.

    So youre basically saying, that you tied the "Texture Quality" and " Vertex Processing" to the Performance option?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,152
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #13

    degald545 said:
    Im sorry if the words i used sounds a bit arrogant or something. I apologized. Now that i look into the shots, the "driver tab" shot was acutally missing. I was sure that i attached all of the images in the post and idk why its not in there. Im sorry again.

    With that, let us start again.

    So youre basically saying, that you tied the "Texture Quality" and " Vertex Processing" to the Performance option?
    No basically what I am saying is there are two versions of the Intel control panel , the 4229 and the 4459 , the one you had on was the 4459 back when I provided the 4229 version which clearly means Windows forced its version as an update on you (Which is why I wanted you to provide the Driver tab snap to authenticate your current driver version) .

    So basically what I did was going with the flow and updated mine to the one that is being forced by Windows on you so to stop Windows from over-riding it but kept the performance tweaks I add to the driver on this update too .

    Of course Windows could be stopped from updating the driver/control panel by choosing "No" to use Windows Updates to update your drivers from Hardware tab in System but that might be a pretty confusing request to ask from casual users .

    Now weather the new control panel does the Texture quality and Vertex processing auto with Performance option , its a no , it does the texture quality but not the vertex processing but then its ok .

    Why I choose the 4229 initially is because it has more control over different aspects of the GPU , why I am not fighting to keep it is simply because I do not own the hardware nor my intention was to create this driver in particular , the intention was to study switch-able graphics between ATI/AMD and Intel so this driver came to existence to help the integration between ATI/AMD GPUs smoothly .

    Is it any different from the one with same version number you can download from the internet ? Yes , it has many optimizations and performance tweaks plus its fully compatible with switch-able graphics now .
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 12
    Windows 10
       #14

    Hey. Is that possible to put OpenCL support into HD 3000?
    Because intel scammed us (rly big shame)... Programs like Davinci Resolve and other says bye bcs i dont have opencl support damm
    Even nvidia GT 520M released same time in Q1 2011 like HD 3000, but GT 520M has OpenCL support and last driver by year 2018 giving full windows 10 support.
    ------
    I am very glad that there are still people with Intel HD 3000 GPU and there is some kind of public response. But we have very little to force Intel to release a new driver, because it is pointless for many reasons. I think so.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,152
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #15

    For that I need to open an alpha thread with loads of trials and someone patinat to test them all with no guarantees it might work . But are you sure that the gl functions you are looking for are present in that chip? Because it's not about the gl or the cl. It's about for that you need the functions be supported on chip . Start by checking what functions that program needs . Opengl extension viewer v6 is your friend .
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 12
    Windows 10
       #16

    I really mean OpenCL api support.
    For example video editor program DaVinci Resolve (even old version for example 2012) requires any GPU with support for CUDA-cores or openCL at least.
    Yes, maybe it wasn't support for openCL in the first Intel HD graphics arrandale, but hd 3000 is enough, intel.
    3000 is not a garbage.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,152
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #17

    You are not following . Opengl and Opencl are nothing but middle men that receive the api calls then pass it to the chip . If the chip doesn't have the function you are calling then the driver and the program will both crash . I need some priliminary idea if the functions required are in chip . Opengl extension viewer can display all the functions the chip can carry . Now on the other hand a little has to be known about that program and it's needs as maybe it tries to call unsupported functions such as cuda cores or similar AMD multithreading functions where I hate to break it to you but an intel 3000 gpu is just 1 core with no threading . This is not hey lets put opencl support then oh why is it not working . This has to be thought through .
    Last edited by nIGHTmAYOR; 01 Apr 2021 at 03:48.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12
    Windows 10
       #18

    Ok. That sadly. But I wanted to
    What about HD 4000 and openCL cores then?
    -------
    And yes, I played some games like Roblox with custom driver from "here" i see some it does better than on PHDGD Omega 5.0 (IntelliModder 32) and less CPU load. I have not tested them with benchmarks but i see with my eyes.
    Last edited by adivvkvns; 01 Jan 2021 at 15:17.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9
    Windows 10 64-Bit
       #19

    nIGHTmAYOR said:
    No basically what I am saying is there are two versions of the Intel control panel , the 4229 and the 4459 , the one you had on was the 4459 back when I provided the 4229 version which clearly means Windows forced its version as an update on you (Which is why I wanted you to provide the Driver tab snap to authenticate your current driver version) .

    So basically what I did was going with the flow and updated mine to the one that is being forced by Windows on you so to stop Windows from over-riding it but kept the performance tweaks I add to the driver on this update too .

    Of course Windows could be stopped from updating the driver/control panel by choosing "No" to use Windows Updates to update your drivers from Hardware tab in System but that might be a pretty confusing request to ask from casual users .

    Now weather the new control panel does the Texture quality and Vertex processing auto with Performance option , its a no , it does the texture quality but not the vertex processing but then its ok .

    Why I choose the 4229 initially is because it has more control over different aspects of the GPU , why I am not fighting to keep it is simply because I do not own the hardware nor my intention was to create this driver in particular , the intention was to study switch-able graphics between ATI/AMD and Intel so this driver came to existence to help the integration between ATI/AMD GPUs smoothly .

    Is it any different from the one with same version number you can download from the internet ? Yes , it has many optimizations and performance tweaks plus its fully compatible with switch-able graphics now .
    I see.. I thought your driver was using the latest one. Here is the shot at the "driver" tab. And a major thanks by the way! Your drivers fixed my issue with VGA and HDMI not working on projectors and any external displays. With that, its fine for me wither there are "texture quality" and "vertex processing" option or not as long as those fixes are in there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR-drive.jpg  
    Last edited by degald545; 02 Jan 2021 at 04:21.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 12
    Windows 10
       #20

    I get an error during installation.

    An error occurred while registering one or more components.

    Of course i followed your requirements stage by stage and read a text file.
    DDU doesn't help.
    if you need to provide some data, then I'm happy.
    My CPU: Intel Core i5 2410M
    Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR-mj5s7iue1xy-1-.jpg
      My Computer


 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:18.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums