Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    12 Aug 2015 #1
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 6
    Win 10

    Graphic drivers problem.


    Hi, I've got a problem. I was updated win 7 to win 10 and...
    I press power button, see little windows logo and black screen *
    Black screen it's just on the laptop. If I plug TV by hdmi to my laptop i see everything.
    After 3h I discovered one thing. If I don't update graphic drivers I can see everything on my laptop screen without hdmi.
    My PC : vostro 3550, Intel HD graphics 3000.
    Sorry for my English and please help
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    15 Aug 2015 #2
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Wales
    Posts : 170
    Win 10 Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyarto View Post
    Hi, I've got a problem. I was updated win 7 to win 10 and...
    I press power button, see little windows logo and black screen *
    Black screen it's just on the laptop. If I plug TV by hdmi to my laptop i see everything.
    After 3h I discovered one thing. If I don't update graphic drivers I can see everything on my laptop screen without hdmi.
    My PC : vostro 3550, Intel HD graphics 3000.
    Sorry for my English and please help

    Can you please complete your system specs, it makes it a lot easier to help you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    15 Aug 2015 #3
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 6
    Win 10
    Thread Starter

    @UKMedia
    Processor : Intel i3-2310M, 4gb ram, Intel hd graphics 3000, ssd 256gb.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    15 Aug 2015 #4
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Wales
    Posts : 170
    Win 10 Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyarto View Post
    @UKMedia
    Processor : Intel i3-2310M, 4gb ram, Intel hd graphics 3000, ssd 256gb.
    OS 32 or 64?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    15 Aug 2015 #5
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 6
    Win 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMedia View Post
    OS 32 or 64?
    Ohm sorry. OS 64.
    I was updated to win 10 64bit from win 7 64bit.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    15 Aug 2015 #6
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Wales
    Posts : 170
    Win 10 Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyarto View Post
    Ohm sorry. OS 64.
    I was updated to win 10 64bit from win 7 64bit.
    Hi

    Have you installed this driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...7-8-8-1-64-bit

    Regards
    UKMedia
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    15 Aug 2015 #7
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 6
    Win 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMedia View Post
    Hi

    Have you installed this driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...7-8-8-1-64-bit

    Regards
    UKMedia
    Yes, i tried and after installation i can see : system does not meet the minimum requirements for this drivers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    15 Aug 2015 #8
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Wales
    Posts : 170
    Win 10 Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyarto View Post
    Yes, i tried and after installation i can see : system does not meet the minimum requirements for this drivers.
    Did you use the auto driver identification and update tool?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    15 Aug 2015 #9
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 6
    Win 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMedia View Post
    Did you use the auto driver identification and update tool?
    Yes i tried this option and i tested drivers from windows update. Everytime that same problem.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    15 Aug 2015 #10
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Wales
    Posts : 170
    Win 10 Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyarto View Post
    Yes i tried this option and i tested drivers from windows update. Everytime that same problem.
    Okay try the Win 8 driver, let me know how that goes.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Graphic Corruption When Nothing Moving on Screen
When I am doing something that is moving on the screen, including moving the mouse,having a loading bar move or a blinking cursor, my screen is fine. However, once nothing on the screen is moving for about 2-3 seconds, the screen becomes corrupted...
General Support
VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD + AMD Drivers Problem
I am sorry that I cannot post my entire situation here because I am on my phone, but I have a thread on Microsoft forums that I made when I had access to my computer. Currently, I can't sign in to Winfoes without it giving me this BSOD after 15...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers"
I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 pro final version. created it using the media creation tool provided by Microsoft, however when I boot using it and I begin the installation I have a problem. Right after clicking the "install"...
Installation and Upgrade
Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me?
Hi Guys when I was a member of the 7 forums one of our very kind members was kind enough to make me a signature graphic I have since lost that but it has no real use now anyway. I was wondering if there is anybody that has the free time and...
General Support
Drive capacity graphic in File Explorer
Has anyone else noticed this or is it something specific to my Windows 10 Preview (10162). The graphic in File Explorer that should indicate used and free space on a drive is as you can see not very intuitive. It was a pie chart on all previous...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums