Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10 [2]

Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
  1. HRPuffnstuff's Avatar
    Posts : 507
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #31

    Maybe I missed something before but the new GFE lets me choose between gamer and studio drivers.
      My Computer

  2. Corona's Avatar
    Posts : 317
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #32

    Same with me.
      My Computer

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,627
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #33

    Something I have been testing for the last couple of driver updates.
    Instead of standard, I tried the DCH drivers.

    I found something interesting:

    I use two different sized monitors, one 1080p, and one 4K.
    The Standard drivers would occasionally, without any reason, switch my desktop color settings in Nvidia control panel, from "Use Nvidia settings" to "other applications control color settings".
    And being I use GIMP to do graphics work to an precisionof 32bit floating point and perceptual sRGB Gamma and my 4K BenQ has 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 coverage for Gamut, I can see a difference. for my monitors day & night settings

    The DCH drivers don't have this problem, so I'm sticking to them.
      My Computers

  4. Bench Virgin's Avatar
    Posts : 377
    win 10 pro
       #34

    Cliff S said:
    Something I have been testing for the last couple of driver updates.
    Instead of standard, I tried the DCH drivers.

    I found something interesting:

    I use two different sized monitors, one 1080p, and one 4K.
    The Standard drivers would occasionally, without any reason, switch my desktop color settings in Nvidia control panel, from "Use Nvidia settings" to "other applications control color settings".
    And being I use GIMP to do graphics work to an precisionof 32bit floating point and perceptual sRGB Gamma and my 4K BenQ has 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 coverage for Gamut, I can see a difference. for my monitors day & night settings

    The DCH drivers don't have this problem, so I'm sticking to them.
    Did you try INSIDER DRIVER 440.52 , just curious , if so did you try Hardware -accelerated GPU scheduling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10 [2]-capture.pnghu.png  
      My Computers

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,627
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #35

    Bench Virgin said:
    Did you try INSIDER DRIVER 440.52 , just curious , if so did you try Hardware -accelerated GPU scheduling.
    No I didn't my Insider OS is a Hyper-V virtual machine, and that uses other drivers.

    The thing is, DCH fixed my "problem".
    I'm guessing that Nvidia CP for DCH is a UWP app, instead of system32 one, and more resilient, or god forbid, a more stable version of the app.
      My Computers

  6. Grom0X's Avatar
    Posts : 422
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
       #36

    New Studio drivers released

    Version 441.28


    Release notes
      My Computer

  7. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,847
    Win 10 Pro 19043.964
       #37

    Grom0X said:
    New Studio drivers released

    Version 441.28


    Release notes
    Thanks for The info, since I am not gaming anymore I will try this.
      My Computer

  8. Grom0X's Avatar
    Posts : 422
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
       #38

    Josey Wales said:
    Thanks for The info, since I am not gaming anymore I will try this.
      My Computer

  9. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,841
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21376
    Thread Starter
       #39

    Grom0X said:
    New Studio drivers released

    Version 441.28


    Release notes

    Thank you. First post updated.
      My Computers

  10. Bench Virgin's Avatar
    Posts : 377
    win 10 pro
       #40

    Insider driver 445.23/Build 19025 (20H1)


    Insider driver 445.23/Build 19025 (20H1)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10 [2]-445.png   Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10 [2]-capture.png44592.png  
    Last edited by Bench Virgin; 19 Nov 2019 at 10:30. Reason: updating
      My Computers


 
Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:16.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums