Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 87
    Win 10 Pro 64 bit
       #331

    27.20.100.8681 is very laggy on my laptop (intel UHD 630), revert back to 8587 and everything back to normal
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 139
    10
       #332

    New BETA Intel GPU Drivers for Windows 10 available!

    Version: 27.20.100.8778
    Date: 9/23/2020

    Download Intel(R) Graphics - BETA Windows(R) 10 DCH Drivers
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #333

    LovingWindows said:
    New BETA Intel GPU Drivers for Windows 10 available!

    Version: 27.20.100.8778
    Date: 9/23/2020

    Download Intel(R) Graphics - BETA Windows(R) 10 DCH Drivers
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #334

    New Intel Graphics Windows 10 DCH WHQL driver version 27.20.100.8783 released. See first post for more details.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,216
    Windows 11 Pro 64bit
       #335

    Brink said:
    New Intel Graphics Windows 10 DCH WHQL driver version 27.20.100.8783 released. See first post for more details.
      My Computer


  6. NMI
    Posts : 947
    Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2
       #336

    Brink said:
    New Intel Graphics Windows 10 DCH WHQL driver version 27.20.100.8783 released. See first post for more details.
    Labeled "(hold)" at the download link, and not listed with other drivers. Significant?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2,216
    Windows 11 Pro 64bit
       #337

    Checked with Intel driver & support assistant & there’s no new drivers listed. I wonder if it’s been pulled.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 46,578
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #338

    Bastet said:
    Checked with Intel driver & support assistant & there’s no new drivers listed. I wonder if it’s been pulled.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #339

    It does look like the driver has been put on hold now.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 139
    10
       #340

    Brink said:
    It does look like the driver has been put on hold now.
    It's now no longer on hold and appears on the download page here:

    Downloads for Graphics

      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums