Windows 10: Can not boot into Win 10..."Netplwiz" question

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    26 Apr 2017 #21

    NavyLCDR said: View Post
    No, he won't. Please stop posting incorrect information that might lead others to spend money they don't have to.
    And you are helping the OP????? The Info. he was given in the beginning was bad Info. that is why he is now where he is, my Info. is what i feel will help him my computer is now again working with Win10 so i guess i am correct in what i offered.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    26 Apr 2017 #22

    digitalcurisity said: View Post
    And you are helping the OP????? The Info. he was given in the beginning was bad Info. that is why he is now where he is, my Info. is what i feel will help him my computer is now again working with Win10 so i guess i am correct it what i offered.
    Except that you are telling him he needs to purchase another copy of Windows 10 and enter the product key from it in order to do a clean install - WHICH IS COMPLETELY INCORRECT!!!!!

    If all methods of fixing the OP's problem fails, then yes, he will need to do a clean install of Windows 10. But it is utter nonsense that he must purchase another copy of Windows 10 and a product key to do it.

    I have now provided the link to create a Windows 10 installation USB flash drive FOR FREE from Microsoft's website, and have also provided the instructions from Microsoft's website on how to re-install and activate Windows 10 FOR FREE. A few members of this forum have done it thousands of times collectively. A couple members of this forum have never purchased any copy of Windows 10 because they upgraded from Windows 7 or 8 and have re-installed it hundreds of times each without ever having purchased a Windows 10 product key or install media.

    Just because you haven't been able to do it on your computer does not mean that it won't work the way Microsoft designed and intended it to work on the 99%+ of other computers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    26 Apr 2017 #23

    NavyLCDR said: View Post
    Except that you are telling him he needs to purchase another copy of Windows 10 and enter the product key from it in order to do a clean install - WHICH IS COMPLETELY INCORRECT!!!!!

    If all methods of fixing the OP's problem fails, then yes, he will need to do a clean install of Windows 10. But it is utter nonsense that he must purchase another copy of Windows 10 and a product key to do it.

    I have now provided the link to create a Windows 10 installation USB flash drive FOR FREE from Microsoft's website, and have also provided the instructions from Microsoft's website on how to re-install and activate Windows 10 FOR FREE. A few members of this forum have done it thousands of times collectively. A couple members of this forum have never purchased any copy of Windows 10 because they upgraded from Windows 7 or 8 and have re-installed it hundreds of times each without ever having purchased a Windows 10 product key or install media.

    Just because you haven't been able to do it on your computer does not mean that it won't work the way Microsoft designed and intended it to work on the 99%+ of other computers.
    All i did was offer choices if all fails the answer is yes buy a copy of Win10 sure try all the things you offered, if they do work that is great but if the computer is unable to do anything i don't see how he can do what you are asking him to do.
    If one really needs their computer maybe spending $100 dollars is the better path.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    26 Apr 2017 #24

    digitalcurisity said: View Post
    All i did was offer choices if all fails the answer is yes buy a copy of Win10 sure try all the things you offered, if they do work that is great but if the computer is unable to do anything i don't see how he can do what you are asking him to do.
    If one really needs their computer maybe spending $100 dollars is the better path.
    Read the OP! The poster has a second computer. So how could spending $100 dollars and waiting for delivery for something the OP does not need possibly be any better than downloading it on the spot for free from Microsoft and putting it on a $10 USB flash drive?

    Anyway, the OP has the facts from Microsoft about how to re-install his Windows 10 if he has to, so he can make an informed decision.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    26 Apr 2017 #25

    I will just wait till the OP posts that your Info. got his computer working again, then i will say you were right .....so now i am just waiting.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    27 Apr 2017 #26

    digitalcurisity said: View Post
    I will just wait till the OP posts that your Info. got his computer working again, then i will say you were right .....so now i am just waiting.
    NavyLCDR is one on the most informed, helpful and respected contributors on this forum with nearly 8000 posts. You are new with only 120 posts of which the few I have seen have been completely misleading or giving poor advice. I suggest you read the advice given by regulars here and learn how to do thing properly.

    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE does OP need to buy a new version of Windows 10. Read up about "Digital Licences" and I agree with NavyLCDR, please stop posting UNTIL YOU understand how Windows 10 works.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    27 Apr 2017 #27

    I appreciate ALL of you who have offered support (whether correct or misleading). I will make an attempt to get windows 10 back on my computer through the sites that were suggested. I will post my findings when all is fixed so others can learn from my F**k up.
    Thank-you...All of you
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    27 Apr 2017 #28

    cereberus said: View Post
    NavyLCDR is one on the most informed, helpful and respected contributors on this forum with nearly 8000 posts. You are new with only 120 posts of which the few I have seen have been completely misleading or giving poor advice. I suggest you read the advice given by regulars here and learn how to do thing properly.

    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE does OP need to buy a new version of Windows 10. Read up about "Digital Licences" and I agree with NavyLCDR, please stop posting UNTIL YOU understand how Windows 10 works.
    I could care less how many posts others have made over time, i post what i think will help and i don't need your advice as what i can or cannot post.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    27 Apr 2017 #29

    fetrunner said: View Post
    I appreciate ALL of you who have offered support (whether correct or misleading). I will make an attempt to get windows 10 back on my computer through the sites that were suggested. I will post my findings when all is fixed so others can learn from my F**k up.
    Thank-you...All of you
    If you need to do a clean install, some of us have had an issue with Creator's Update not activating itself automatically after it was installed. If you don't get an activation right away when connected to the internet, open a Command Prompt (Admin) or Powershell (Admin) and run:
    slmgr /ato

    That should get you the online automatic activation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    27 Apr 2017 #30

    Thanks Pal
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Related Threads
My son was a computer wiz and until he died last year he did all the setup and 99% of the tech support for everyone in the family. Since he died I have learned a lot about setting up computers with Win10 (thanks again to those who have helped me...
Hi there, I'm encountering a bsod with the error "critical service failed" whenever I power my computer on, and can't seem to get around it. I had just used netplwiz to disable the login screen, then restarted the computer to see if it had...
I had to buy a new (SSD) HD and had trouble booting from a disc until I enabled Legacy Mode and disabled Secure Boot in BIOS. Now whenever I boot up I get a "No Boot Device Found" message until I hit "Enter" at which point i'm allowed entry into my...
Hi... Back in the Windows 7 days, I remember there use to be a "Admin Command Prompt" command or code that would give the user complete control of all the operation system. Does anyone know if here is such a command for windows 10. If there is...
When programs appear in the all apps list of the start menu I usually click don't show this in the list option, well now none of the apps are ever showing there, imagine that lol, is there anyway to get them to start showing again?
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:15.
Find Us