Windows 10: Is someone taking screen shots of my computer?

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

  1. COMPUTIAC Guest
       02 May 2017 #191

    purplelover said: View Post
    I posted this 5 hours ago from Chrome. I don't see it here and it's the only one I see at Chrome.

    Simrick You were RIGHT! I was missing a piece of the puzzle. I followed your screenshot directions and hubby helped me import my favorites and they are finally here on Chrome where they belong. Whew!!

    I have a few more questions but hopefully they will be EASIER to solve . I could not have accomplished anything without you, tomcat, COMPUTIACessenbe, Wynona, and everyone else. You know who you are.




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yes.gif 
Views:	31 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	133152
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,188
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       02 May 2017 #192

    purplelover said: View Post
    I posted this 5 hours ago from Chrome. I don't see it here and it's the only one I see at Chrome.

    Simrick You were RIGHT! I was missing a piece of the puzzle. I followed your screenshot directions and hubby helped me import my favorites and they are finally here on Chrome where they belong. Whew!!

    I have a few more questions but hopefully they will be EASIER to solve . I could not have accomplished anything without you, tomcat, COMPUTIACessenbe, Wynona, and everyone else. You know who you are.




    OMGoodness, even the Beagle helped you?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 11,151
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       02 May 2017 #193

    Well, congratulations on a job well done. Most people would not have stuck with it as long as you did. But because you did, it is fixed just the way you wanted. TC, simrick et al did a great job helping.
    Last edited by essenbe; 02 May 2017 at 23:55.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    02 May 2017 #194

    purplelover said: View Post
    I posted this 5 hours ago from Chrome. I don't see it here and it's the only one I see at Chrome.

    Simrick You were RIGHT! I was missing a piece of the puzzle. I followed your screenshot directions and hubby helped me import my favorites and they are finally here on Chrome where they belong. Whew!!

    I have a few more questions but hopefully they will be EASIER to solve . I could not have accomplished anything without you, tomcat, COMPUTIAC, essenbe, Wynona, and everyone else. You know who you are.




    Great to hear Eileen! Glad you finally got it sorted. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 37,567
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       02 May 2017 #195

      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. purplelover's Avatar
    Posts : 130
    Windows 10 64 Bit Touch Support
    Thread Starter
       03 May 2017 #196

    HippsieGypsie Holy Toledo!!! The ''Hallelujah'' chorus for ME??? I am blown away. Just awesome.... gave me goosies...

    Wynona the Beagle is my backup support. Which is why I come here. He can't talk but he sure can dance...

    I am wondering if Simrick and tomcat have any hair left after switching me over to Chrome from AOL?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017_05_04_00_39_311.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	133365


    I am wondering if Simrick and tomcat have any hair left after the marathon session getting me switched to Chrome from Aol.


    WINDOWS 10: The tenforums frontier . To explore strange new computer conundrums, seek out new solutions and computer experts. Boldly going where no man (or woman) has gone before.


    SO, SO thankful for EVERYONES help.



    (it has taken me 8 tries from this a.m. to now to get this posted. Every time I get ready to post I leave the page and lose it and have to start all over again. )

    Can I get tenforums on Chrome too so I can stop using AOL ? Tried first there and it only shows one post from me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017_05_03_23_33_141.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    03 May 2017 #197

    You're very welcome Eileen.
    Not sure I understand what you mean by this?
    Can I get tenforums on Chrome too so I can stop using AOL ? Tried first there and it only shows one post from me.
    To get Teforums on Chrome, you navigate to the site
    Windows 10 Forums
    and click on the star in the address bar to add to favorites/bookmarks. Is that what you're looking for?
    It's the same procedure for anything - there should be no reason you would use AOL anymore at all.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,188
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       03 May 2017 #198

    purplelover said: View Post

    Wynona the Beagle is my backup support. Which is why I come here. He can't talk but he sure can dance...
    Actually, we have our own beagle in the Last One to Post thread in the Chillout Room. :) And he can too talk! :)

    <snip>

    purplelover said: View Post
    (it has taken me 8 tries from this a.m. to now to get this posted. Every time I get ready to post I leave the page and lose it and have to start all over again. )
    Once you start a post, Eileen, don't leave it until you're finished or you will lose what you've already composed. If you do need to leave the post, you can highlight what you've already typed and Ctrl X to save it to the clipboard. When you get ready to finish the post, just Ctrl V to paste it as a post.

    purplelover said: View Post
    Can I get tenforums on Chrome too so I can stop using AOL ? Tried first there and it only shows one post from me.
    Yes you can, Eileen. Just open Chrome and type the URL into the address bar. You don't even have to put http://www.https. in front of it; just type in tenforums.com and you get to the full menu.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,188
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       03 May 2017 #199

    simrick said: View Post
    You're very welcome Eileen.
    Not sure I understand what you mean by this?
    To get Teforums on Chrome, you navigate to the site
    Windows 10 Forums
    and click on the star in the address bar to add to favorites/bookmarks. Is that what you're looking for?
    It's the same procedure for anything - there should be no reason you would use AOL anymore at all.
    Sheesh, Simrick! I was already typing and you still beat me to it! :)

    Absolutely no reason whatsoever to use AOL any more! Chrome (in fact, any browser) will do what AOL can and probably better.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,324
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       03 May 2017 #200

    purplelover said: View Post
    HippsieGypsie Holy Toledo!!! The ''Hallelujah'' chorus for ME??? I am blown away. Just awesome.... gave me goosies...

    Wynona the Beagle is my backup support. Which is why I come here. He can't talk but he sure can dance...

    I am wondering if Simrick and tomcat have any hair left after switching me over to Chrome from AOL?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017_05_04_00_39_311.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	133365


    I am wondering if Simrick and tomcat have any hair left after the marathon session getting me switched to Chrome from Aol.


    WINDOWS 10: The tenforums frontier . To explore strange new computer conundrums, seek out new solutions and computer experts. Boldly going where no man (or woman) has gone before.


    SO, SO thankful for EVERYONES help.



    (it has taken me 8 tries from this a.m. to now to get this posted. Every time I get ready to post I leave the page and lose it and have to start all over again. )

    Can I get tenforums on Chrome too so I can stop using AOL ? Tried first there and it only shows one post from me.
    @purplelover

    Eileen, if you leave the post and come back, there is a "restore saved content" function, lower left of the Post/Reply box. Looks like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-05-03_20h56_37.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	133367

    Click on it and what was saved already will come back. It will go bye-bye if you sign off.



    Far as getting Tenforums on Chrome, of course, it's only a web site. The best one there is :), but just like any other site. Your posts follow your profile here, not any particular browser.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Related Threads
I had lots of trouble with this latest clean install of Windows 10 to my new SSD drive. Most of the issues had to do with Windows not being able to find a partition to install on and then the partition was in the wrong format and had to be converted...
Help with Taking a Screen Shot in General Support
I've been trying for months now to take a screen shot on my laptop (Toshiba), but cannot figure out how to do it. I want to take the screenshot and then add it to my pictures. How do I do this. My old laptop was easy; just click on the screenshot...
Hello, Have some questions related to each other. Is there any way to change the automatic format that Windows 10 saves all the screen shots in from .png to something else like either .gif or .jpg? Also, is there any way to pin the Snipping...
How do I fix this? If I put the computer to sleep or lock it and then wake it up it won't ask for my password, even though it asks me to sign in when I turn on the computer.
W10 ver 10041 Screen Shots in Windows 10 News
I am not running W10 at this time but want to share some screen shots for others that have not installed W10 also. https://www.thurrott.com/windows/windows-10/2202/windows-10-technical-preview-2-build-10041-screenshot-gallery Jim :cool:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:01.
Find Us