Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
  1.    21 Apr 2017 #221
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 504
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxdannyxxx View Post
    Hi

    They are all updated according to the store. People app I solved by uninstalling and reinstalling that now shows live updates. MSN weather is dead as far as live tile goes, not sure whats up with that and of course now wont show on the lock screen because of it.

    Cheers Danny
    Danny,

    I just updated my weather app to the latest version and now the live tiles doesn't work anymore. I thought I was the latest, but it appears not. It did work before.

    This sucks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    21 Apr 2017 #222
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 504
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by lmaneke View Post
    Danny,

    I just updated my weather app to the latest version and now the live tiles doesn't work anymore. I thought I was the latest, but it appears not. It did work before.

    This sucks
    Update, I uninstalled the app and reinstalled msn weather. Live tiles works again. Yay
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    21 Apr 2017 #223
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Posts : 54
    Windows 10 Home x64

    Quote Originally Posted by lmaneke View Post
    Update, I uninstalled the app and reinstalled msn weather. Live tiles works again. Yay
    I got the same update a minute or so ago but no change for me unfortunately. Tried uninstall and reinstall and no better for me.

    Cheers Danny
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    21 Apr 2017 #224
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 504
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxdannyxxx View Post
    I got the same update a minute or so ago but no change for me unfortunately. Tried uninstall and reinstall and no better for me.

    Cheers Danny
    It stopped working again after I restarted the computer twice. So I'm sending info on the feedback app right now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    21 Apr 2017 #225
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10 Pro

    I keep hearing that the creator's update broke lots of things but so far it's been smooth sailing for me on both of my PCs, no weirdness or brokenness to speak of yet. fingers crossed that it stays that way.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    21 Apr 2017 #226
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    USA
    Posts : 1,570
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverCleaver View Post
    I keep hearing that the creator's update broke lots of things but so far it's been smooth sailing for me on both of my PCs, no weirdness or brokenness to speak of yet. fingers crossed that it stays that way.
    There are way too many system configurations to point to a specific issue truly related to the CU update itself. I too have had no issues related to the CU update, but I also know there are those who do.

    Again, too many system configurations with different issues to say if the CU update is the true cause of such issues.

    My two cents.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    21 Apr 2017 #227
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Indiana/Florida
    Posts : 1,499
    Windows 10 Home x64

    Quote Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
    There are way too many system configurations to point to a specific issue truly related to the CU update itself. I too have had no issues related to the CU update, but I also know there are those who do.

    Again, too many system configurations with different issues to say if the CU update is the true cause of such issues.

    My two cents.
    Agreed! No problems at all here either. Since reading about others having issues I've TRIED recreating some on my older "spare" laptop and still............ with one CU update on this machine, my sisters machine, my mothers machine and two complete go rounds on my spare...... no issues period.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    21 Apr 2017 #228
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 504
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1607

    I decided to reinstall the Anniversary Update on my PC on my spare HD, and Everything works flawlessly. Live tiles work, Microsoft account sets up perfectly with no crashes. Used the 1703 disk to upgrade, and after upgrade, some live tiles no longer work "weather and Facebook" and there are some lock screen issues where it takes like 5 seconds to load. Anniversary update loads instantly.

    As I said, this problem is on my PC alone at my house. My wife's PC has no issues with the CU
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    22 Apr 2017 #229
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 10,408
    Windows 10 IoT

    Quote Originally Posted by lmaneke View Post
    I decided to reinstall the Anniversary Update on my PC on my spare HD, and Everything works flawlessly. Live tiles work, Microsoft account sets up perfectly with no crashes. Used the 1703 disk to upgrade, and after upgrade, some live tiles no longer work "weather and Facebook" and there are some lock screen issues where it takes like 5 seconds to load. Anniversary update loads instantly.

    As I said, this problem is on my PC alone at my house. My wife's PC has no issues with the CU
    Try clean installing the CU 1703, instead of upgrading from AU to CU.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    22 Apr 2017 #230
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 905
    Win 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
    I gave you a fix. I asked you a question. I've heard nothing of either.

    Peace
    I did, see post 205
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows Update with Metered connection fails: Creators Update 15063.0
It's dejá vu all over again. :doh: The correct behaviour of windows update over a metered connection is to offer the choice to download, or wait until on a non-metered connection. 128460 The initial build of the Anniversary Update broke...
Windows Updates and Activation
Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant
:arrow: Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703 (build 15063) now available from Windows 10 Update Assistant. See also: Managing Windows 10 Creators Update rollout for a seamless experience - - Windows 10 Forums Windows 10 Creators Update...
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released
Source: Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released - Building Apps for WindowsBuilding Apps for Windows :arrow: Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703 (build 15063) now available from Windows 10 Update Assistant. ...
Windows 10 News
Visual Studio 2017 Update Preview and Windows 10 Creators Update SDK
Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/visualstudio/2017/03/16/visual-studio-2017-update-preview-and-windows-10-creators-update-sdk/
Windows 10 News
Creators Update: Will I be able to chose the time of actual update.
I notice that many updates occur automatically. With small updates I don't even know they have occurred. I always try to make a restore point before a big update actually updates my comp. (for obvious reasons) and I am sometime given notice, often...
Windows Updates and Activation
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:30.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums