Windows 10: Get Windows 10 App Not Working Solved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    05 Jul 2015 #11

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I was just showing what worked for me and others. It's not the same procedure as the one you have linked. See:

    Attachment 23411
    The batch file in that article is the same as in the article you sent me, it even brings me to the same download page. I know it worked for the majority but seems I have a different issue. Here is a image of the article I linked with the batch.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sMyE52E.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	23412
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    05 Jul 2015 #12

    Max0101010 said: View Post
    The batch file in that article is the same as in the article you sent me, it even brings me to the same download page. I know it worked for the majority but seems I have a different issue. Here is a image of the article I linked with the batch.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sMyE52E.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	23412
    Ok.. so last try.. what is exactly your problem with it.. I used it and it just works.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    05 Jul 2015 #13

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Ok.. so last try.. what is exactly your problem with it.. I used it and it just works.
    Well I ran the batch with administrator permissions and tried all the options with waiting the time it said and rebooting the my computer for the icon to appear. The icon still did not appear. I have all the the required updates as checked by the batch in the first step. I must have a different issue to the majority. I researched to find a solution and I have found none. So then I started a thread on here to see if I could fix the issue.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    06 Jul 2015 #14

    Max0101010 said: View Post
    None of the methods worked.
    No need to be so desperate. Since MS wants everyone to upgrade to Win 10(otherwise, they wouldn't offer it free for one year), you will eventually get it maybe after it releases.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    06 Jul 2015 #15

    Molyy said: View Post
    No need to be so desperate. Since MS wants everyone to upgrade to Win 10(otherwise, they wouldn't offer it free for one year), you will eventually get it maybe after it releases.
    Okay hopefully there might be a file I could download or use windows update when it releases. Thanks for the advise.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    06 Jul 2015 #16

    Max0101010 said: View Post
    Okay hopefully there might be a file I could download or use windows update when it releases. Thanks for the advise.
    Bat File worked for me (no2 option), didn't require a boot. Took ~30s to appear.

    Maybe verify that all your proper major drivers are installed (GPU, specifically), and that your comp meets 10's requirements.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    06 Jul 2015 #17

    bromanbro said: View Post
    Bat File worked for me (no2 option), didn't require a boot. Took ~30s to appear.

    Maybe verify that all your proper major drivers are installed (GPU, specifically), and that your comp meets 10's requirements.
    Just fixed it had to enable Internet Explorer in Window Features, disabled it to save space as I use chrome. Thread now marked solved.
    Last edited by Max0101010; 11 Jul 2015 at 11:28.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Threads
This is a mystery to me, so I hope some of you FSX and computer experts can help me understand it and possibly solve it. I have been running the Windows 10 Technical Preview on my Dell XPS desktop for many months, with no effect on FSX. I have a...
The best working antivirus program for windows 10 RTM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
What is the best working antivrius program to windows 10 rtm???
So, I have a laptop which has a sub-woofer, this sub-woofer is not making any noise related to the music, but is instead making "Static" sounds, this is really annoying. Does anyone have experience if so, is there a fix??
Since Christmas I can't access Windows feedback or downloaded apps. I get a black icon on the taskbar for the item clicked. Help.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43.
Find Us