Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 7
    Windows 8.1 / XP
       26 Jun 2015 #1

    OS Win 7


    Please tell me is it possible to get update of Windows 7 to Windows 10?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    26 Jun 2015 #2

    If you mean the Get Windows 10 icon, make sure you have all the windows updates installed.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       26 Jun 2015 #3

    Atul2015 said: View Post
    Please tell me is it possible to get update of Windows 7 to Windows 10?
    Here is the upgrade paths for Win10.


    HTH
    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 7
    Windows 8.1 / XP
       26 Jun 2015 #4

    I do not have the updates, how can it be updated offline?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       26 Jun 2015 #5

    Atul2015 said: View Post
    I do not have the updates, how can it be updated offline?
    You have to upgrade online.. either that or purchase a retail copy of WIn10 when that comes out.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 7
    Windows 8.1 / XP
       26 Jun 2015 #6

    Iis this directly upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home online? What is the difference Home edition and Pro Edition?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       26 Jun 2015 #7

    Atul2015 said: View Post
    Iis this directly upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home online? What is the difference Home edition and Pro Edition?
    The Pro version has a few feature more than the Home. And yes.. it's an upgrade from 7 Home to 10 Home.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2013
    Wolves, England
    Posts : 1,634
    W7 Pro x64 | W10 IP x64 | Linux Mint VM
       26 Jun 2015 #8

    Atul2015 said: View Post
    I do not have the updates, how can it be updated offline?
    It can't.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 7
    Windows 8.1 / XP
       26 Jun 2015 #9

    Ok! when I update online from Windows 7 to Windows 10, is this work faster with compare to other Windows operating system? When I have Windows 7 32 bit installed, it directly updates to Windows 10 64 bit or I have to reinstall from Windows 32 to 64 bit
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       26 Jun 2015 #10

    Atul2015 said: View Post
    Ok! when I update online from Windows 7 to Windows 10, is this work faster with compare to other Windows operating system? When I have Windows 7 32 bit installed, it directly updates to Windows 10 64 bit or I have to reinstall from Windows 32 to 64 bit
    You can't go from a 32 bit to a 64 bit OS.. you'll get a 32 bit OS when you upgrade. And Win10 is faster than Win7.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums